Helicopters. A more reasonable suggestion than you'd think?

ZombiesLoveBrainiacs

Was scrolling over the PZ online map the other day and realized helicopters might actually be a thing. Just use a simplified representation of the map at higher altitudes, without details. The helicopter itself doesn't even need fancy physics or collisions like a car. This might actually work, doesn't it?

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE HELICOPTER

On 11/8/2018 at 5:24 PM, Crashdummy11880 said:

is to small even for cars.

Personally, I don't want to spend actual hours just to walk from one town to the other, so by the standards of most open world games with driving I think you are wrong there. The need for vehicles was already present when the map was just Muldraugh and West Point, let alone the newer map that would take many sittings to fully traverse on foot.

However, I don't think the game is ready for Helicopters.

I like that the maps are big, but I painfully abhorr the lack of a location marker on the map. the maps are so poor and low detail that I can't even guess where I am on the map. Without a location marker to tell me where on the map I am, I'm basically permanently lost. If I go anywhere, I basically never find the same place again, even if I want to go back to my base, it's not happening. VERY SAD :(