Game Settings

Laird Thaddeus

Fellow survivors,

Does any one know if its possible to check the config of a running single player game? ive started a new SP game on build 40 and after a few attempts of tinkering with it i think i got a sandbox i like but there are a few discrepancies from what i set so i was wondering if it had loaded the sandbox i chose or if i fat fingered it and got a default setup somehow.

for example the zombie levels seem fine but the loot is almost non-existent.  My main worry is what is the infection settings as i my have had a cosey moment in a cupboard with two zombies and they got a bit mouthy. I've survived  the first day but dont want to spend hours on the character if its inevitable he will turn.

Im not sure if you can see the settings once the game starts, but what you can do is save the config as a preset before playing.

It wont help you remember all the changes you did, but surely will make your life easy if you want to start a new save with the same settings, or if you need to change just that one thing that went wrong.

Sorry if you already knew that.

Archived