Stuck in Car

Yg0r

Hey guys, been playing the game for years now and absolutely love it. I understand the testing nature of the early acess and specially of the iwbms branch, so my question is just for any workaround.

I got stuck in a car very close to a wreck. I could enter it, but can't go out now. The car radial menu don't open and the menu to change seats neither. The car don't have gas and i don't have the key to move it.

So my question is: Is there a way to fix this save? I would like it very much, since it's been a very nice playing more than a month into the game.

I had this bug too, it's because of vehicles hit boxes being way too large in the new build, I hope they'll fix this soon.

What I did is create a new game, exit the game, copy my map_p.bin file character, paste it in the new game, then go play on the new game and you'll be outside the vehicle since it's on a new map, you move your character away, save & exit the game, get your map_p.bin file back to your first game and that's it

Edited by Axezombie

6 hours ago, Beard said:

What you could try is to download a cheat mod, for example the CheatMenu or Nercoforge and teleport yourself out of the vehicle.

Just did that. With Cheat Menu i teleported to a close location, closed the game (because i was stuck) and when i came back, i was outside the car in the location i just teleported. Thanks.

1 hour ago, Axezombie said:

I had this bug too, it's because of vehicles hit boxes being way too large in the new build, I hope they'll fix this soon.

What I did is create a new game, exit the game, copy my map_p.bin file character, paste it in the new game, then go play on the new game and you'll be outside the vehicle since it's on a new map, you move your character away, save & exit the game, get your map_p.bin file back to your first game and that's it

Wow, i will do that next time! Good to know. Ty.