Door shake optional

MadDan

Please, pretty please allow us to reduce and turn off the door shake option. I love the trees and everything else shaking and how much it adds to the environment, but the doors look really wonky shaking so violently, especially when you try a locked door. I really haven't felt this negatively toward a feature added to the game, but in my opinion, it looks really wrong and cartoony/childish. I would so love an option to disable it or reduce it significantly.

SUGGESTION ADDED

Thanks!

Edited by MadDan2013

• 2 weeks later...

I really like the way it currently is but I guess options are good. I hope the devs work on it after all the more fun important stuff though but I hope they let me keep the door shake just the way it currently is, I like it how it is now and I would be sad if the door was less shakey.

Edited by bobthejob

On 11/6/2018 at 9:42 PM, MadDan2013 said:

Please, pretty please allow us to reduce and turn off the door shake option. I love the trees and everything else shaking and how much it adds to the environment, but the doors look really wonky shaking so violently, especially when you try a locked door. I really haven't felt this negatively toward a feature added to the game, but in my opinion, it looks really wrong and cartoony/childish. I would so love an option to disable it or reduce it significantly.

I aggree, it looks a bit off.

More importantly I really liked that you had to listen for the banging noises and were never 100% sure if the door you were about to open was the one being banged on from the other side or not. To me some excitement from ignorance and surprise got taken away with the feature.

I would also like to see an option to switch it off. But I also like the rest of the new shaking effets (trees in the wind).

Edited by Akilax
Wording error

58 minutes ago, Pandorea said:

"Door shake when hit" Enable / Disable is available in Game Options. What version of the game are you on?

I'm not sure if you're asking me but if you are, I know they added after I suggested it recent in an IWBUMS which I think is released now. I have a post thanking one of the Devs changelog posts. :P