Can't barricade with metalwork

duke

I can't barricade with metalworking windows facing north-west or south east. I don't even get the option. For the windows facing in the two other directions it works fine.

Also, there is a lot of things that can't be disassembled with metalworking, eve if the option is available. I will post in detail about it. Playing build 40.2X

53 minutes ago, duke said:

I can't barricade with metalworking windows facing north-west or south east. I don't even get the option. For the windows facing in the two other directions it works fine.

Also, there is a lot of things that can't be disassembled with metalworking, eve if the option is available. I will post in detail about it. Playing build 40.2X

Hi duke, could you also post a screenshot of your base, please? Metalworking works fine in any direction over here...

8 hours ago, Pandorea said:

Hi duke, could you also post a screenshot of your base, please? Metalworking works fine in any direction over here...

Hi Pandorea! I was about to send you a screenshot and I ralized that those windows had plank barricades on both sides, I removed them and I was able to barricade with metal sheets, so, no bug here. My bad! If you know how to delete this branch please let me know! Regards!

• 5 months later...

Hey, so I'm having a similar problem here: I have all the supplies, I've researched all the metal working books/magazines, my propane torch is full, I've taken off my barricades, and I'm level 2 metal working; However it will not even give me the option to barricade my windows with metal sheets or bars. Any suggestions are appreciated!

PZ Metal fail.jpg

3 hours ago, TigerRose26 said:

Hey, so I'm having a similar problem here: I have all the supplies, I've researched all the metal working books/magazines, my propane torch is full, I've taken off my barricades, and I'm level 2 metal working; However it will not even give me the option to barricade my windows with metal sheets or bars. Any suggestions are appreciated!

Looking at the screenshot, there is a mod involved? I'd see if vanilla Propane torch would do the job...