IWBUMS Beta: Version 40.35 Patch

Batsphinx

16 hours ago, Batsphinx said:

There's currently an IWBUMS server running on the most recent 40.36 update. If there's anyone who fancies playing on it this evening and making sure it's not falling over itself we'd be very grateful.

(If you spend a few hours on there and prove it with a few screens, and we can see you in the logs, we'll reward you with a PZ code for a friend. As it'd be good to know it's running smoothly prior to the patch release.)

Report any issues here, as ever :)

THEphil ensured jaw_stab with butter knives worked well on the server, even with a little bit of latency they worked dandy thinning out the hordes! Even saw that some poor soul drove their fancy red sports car into a pole, dropped a school bag and a baseball bat in the middle of the road trying to escape a horde.

48C71C0FB73CC182D08A315103FD63CBC126B8C1

Edited by the-phil

16 hours ago, Batsphinx said:

There's currently an IWBUMS server running on the most recent 40.36 update. If there's anyone who fancies playing on it this evening and making sure it's not falling over itself we'd be very grateful.

(If you spend a few hours on there and prove it with a few screens, and we can see you in the logs, we'll reward you with a PZ code for a friend. As it'd be good to know it's running smoothly prior to the patch release.)

Report any issues here, as ever :)

I played on he SpiffoSpace Canada server for a while by myself before I was joined by a few other people. I've also been playing on IWBUMS regularly on another server and played on the 40.36 build before this evening's test. So far I haven't seen any real issues with the update. The build seems fairly stable.

Spoiler

ProjectZomboid64_2018-11-21_19-06-30.thumb.png.29773306b9253e299f74fe2a54d0db3d.pngProjectZomboid64_2018-11-21_19-06-46.thumb.jpg.7fefe44ebb0c09cc5ee6a441d4f8c046.jpg

• lemmy101 locked and unpinned this topic
On 2018-11-07 at 6:02 AM, Charlypizza said:

The sound of the rains are missing on mac version also wind inside building. great work greeting.

Is this still an issue Charlypizza?

If so, what model year of macbook do you have? Does it have a nVidia graphics card?

If you do have a nVidia graphics card, try zooming in a character. Do you see their face / details at all, or is it all just a yellow, detailless blob?