IWBUMS Beta: Version 40.35 Patch

Batsphinx

Version 40.32 IWBUMS beta released

We're going to test this in IWBUMS so we get some wider testing done before making it public.

NEW

• Implemented horizontal scrollbars.  Added horizontal scrollbar to the new-game screen.
  • Added sandbox options for snow on ground, rain/fog fx intensity

BALANCE

• Updated community translations
  • Player can now get wet if windshield is broken based on vehicle speed and rain intensity.
  • Weather period frequency increased
  • Increased chances for heavy weather (storm/tropical/blizzard)

FIXES

• Fixed map-loading exception in IsoObject.getWaterAmount()
  • Fixed being able to place some types of furniture at the top of stairs.
  • Fixed chat no longer being logged on the server
  • Fixed cardboard boxes not stacking like wooden crates do.
  • Fixed vehicle trunk not appearing in the loot window for some vehicles at certain angles.
  • Fixed exception climbing stairs that happened if no walls had ever been rendered.
  • Fixed Comments in chat being replaced by ellipses
  • Fixed 'Q' throwing exception in singleplayer debug mode - Stanislav V.
  • Fixed sheetropes sometimes not being removed properly in multiplayer.
  • Fixed missing banID function
  • Fixed sleeping in tent not stopping you getting wet
  • Fixed tree rustling in mp
  • Fixed door shake in mp
  • Fixed new clothing not being used in sheet rope recipes
  • Fixed small objects like microwaves, tv, radio etc blocking zombies
  • Fixed mods triggering weather that impacts on current front strength
  • Fixed possible bug in WinterIsComing that would reset conditions for a couple of days every 30 days

If people could jump over to the IWBUMS beta and play on there, it'd be really helpful for us so we can be sure everything is working as intended before we push it out wider - especially on servers and such.

Weather should be a bit more changeable now too, so please let us know if you notice a difference.

10 hours ago, Batsphinx said:

Fixed cardboard boxes not stacking like wooden crates do.

This made my 2 stacked crafted wooden crates stacked on a crafted metal crate collapse into the metal crate on the floor.

Cannot pickup metal crate.

Cannot stack wooden crates nor cartons on top of metal crates.

Pre-patch and now:

Cannot stack metal crates on top of each other nor on top anything else.

Edited by Geras

15 hours ago, Geras said:

This made my 2 stacked crafted wooden crates stacked on a crafted metal crate collapse into the metal crate on the floor.

Cannot pickup metal crate.

Cannot stack wooden crates nor cartons on top of metal crates.

Pre-patch and now:

Cannot stack metal crates on top of each other nor on top anything else.

How did you manage to stack Wooden crates on to of Metal ones, Geras? According to Wiki, Metal crates are un-pickable and un-stackable...

36 minutes ago, Pandorea said:

How did you manage to stack Wooden crates on to of Metal ones, Geras? According to Wiki, Metal crates are un-pickable and un-stackable...

I didn't know it's impossible and just did it :)

But seriously, in 40.31 I built a metal crate on the floor and then used "R" to build 2 wooden crates on top. In 40.32 it's no longer possible and wooden crates pre-building "ghost" appear inside the metal crate without the option to change the level it's being built on.

10 hours ago, Geras said:

I didn't know it's impossible and just did it :)

But seriously, in 40.31 I built a metal crate on the floor and then used "R" to build 2 wooden crates on top. In 40.32 it's no longer possible and wooden crates pre-building "ghost" appear inside the metal crate without the option to change the level it's being built on.

Metal crates will be moveable/stackable in the next update.

Using 'R' to choose the height of wooden crates is a bug; that's how it used to be done before the furniture-moving system was added.

IWBUMS VERSION 40.33 RELEASED

Should be getting there now, though we still want to have a look at a few other issues and also night-time shaders for indoor lighting, flashlights etc.

We'll get an IWBUMS server up ASAP too, to check MP chat/admin stuff.

NEW

• Added option to disable door shake effect

FIXES

• Fixed vehicle reflection cloud intensity matching climate manager
  • Fixed vehicle reflection cloud direction matching ground cloud shadows direction
  • Fixed height off the ground of wooden crates being choosable with the 'R' key when building. (This was the old way of choosing the height; the moveables system chooses the height automatically now.)
  • Fixed metal crates not being moveable, scrappable or stackable.
  • Fixed exception building double-doors above ground level.
  • Fixed being able to build doorframes or double-doors at the tops of staircases.
  • Fixed vehicle horn radius being too low
  • Fixed rate of vehicle-alarm honking at different framerates.
  • Fixed vehicle horn playing in one ear when inside the vehicle.

On 06/11/2018 at 10:43 AM, Batsphinx said:

Fixed being able to place some types of furniture at the top of stairs.

What furniture in particular? Purely because my current save, I've built a barricade at the top of the stairs so was wondering how this might affect it.

IWBUMS 40.34 RELEASED

BALANCE

• Reduced the car's alarm radius from 300 to 150.
  • Changes when building carpentry/metal items. For floors you have to check that the floor you're trying to build is connected to another existing floor if it's on z level > 0. For other stuff (walls etc) it must be on a solid floor.

FIXES

• Fixed if radio chat is available then other messages were also copied in
  • Fixed whitespace after player name when opening last whisper chat
  • Fixed chatbox not allowing channel IDs (as an alternative to names) to be used for Discord integration
  • Fixed wrong number of times the "All" option when trying to do a recipe if frozen food was involved.
  • Fixed ISVehicleMenu.getVehicleToInteractWith() not checking for the vehicle the player is in.
  • Fixed a missing exterior wall in a house.
  • Fixed layout of character info ui with more than two rows of traits.
  • Fixed exception when sleeping outside on a chair.
  • Fixed exception when a player joins a server in a vehicle with the engine running without a driver.
  • Fixed clients sending zombie-attracting sounds to the server when a vehicle horn is used.
  • Fixed vehicles sometimes moving to the left/top edge of a square after loading.
  • Fixed player-zombie unique multiplayer IDs never being released.
  • Fixed player being forced to reenter a vehicle in multiplayer sometimes. (If the player rejoins a server and the vehicle they were in is no longer present, savedVehicleSeat does not get set to -1.)
  • Fixed errors activating a controller after the player dies.

I tested new builds (After add more chances to get rain climate) i think rain chances it's too high, Thunderstorm chances it's good (Sometimes happen) but rainy days it's to much. Played all september and october month with this changes: Total of 5 days aprox not rain (Not consecutive).
Note: Can fix that issue? I really appreciate if can do that because i need to patch my mod all times when the game updating ISBuildMenu.lua

IWBUMS 40.35 RELEASED

BALANCE

• Lowered the risk of getting a fracture when falling.
  • Increased the timeout downloading chunks when joining a server. Instead of 60 seconds altogether, it times out 60 seconds after the latest chunk was received.
  • Moved doorframe carpentry option into the door submenu. 

FIXES

• Fixed rain barrels not saving the tainted state of water.
  • Fixed logs.zip being mandatory for the game to run
  • Fixed stairs not being destroyed with melee attacks.
  • Fixed not being able to repair VanSeats trunk.
  • Fixed list of multi-stage recipes not being cleared before reloading scripts.
  • Fixed the crafting menu not handling drainable items correctly for multi-stage build recipes.
  • Fixed ReplaceOnUse being ignored when using ItemsRequired items in multi-stage build recipes.
  • Fixed not being able to place double doors inside buildings.
  • Fixed wooden door not working.
  • Fixed some multiplayer saves converting and loading correctly, but some not

IWBUMS 40.36

BALANCE

Rain-barrel context-menu tooltip displays warning if the barrel contains tainted water.

FIXES

Fixed exception in IsoRegionWorker.loadSaveMap() with Core.noSave=true.
Fixed RainParticle.update() not setting lastIntensity.
Fixed exception in isoRegion.DataChunk.load()
Fixed time disconnected from a server counting towards zombification.
Fixed it being possible to trap the char in a car placed between a wall / car
Fixed calculation of vehicle container capacity (and other things) based on condition.
Fixed vehicle debug repair command not updating container capacity in singleplayer or on the server.
Fixed vehicle trunk capacity not changing when repaired in singleplayer.
Fixed repairing vehicle parts not updating some stuff on the server
Fixed expanded vehicle bounds blocking splitscreen players. 
Fixed vehicle exits appearing blocked that aren't in switch-seat UI.
Fixed empty savefile names and names starting/ending with "." being allowed.

Fixed two color options applying when chosen instead of when the Accept or Apply buttons are clicked.
Fixed initial value of the Personal Text Color option.
Fixed position of the Personal Text Color color-picker.

There's currently an IWBUMS server running on the most recent 40.36 update. If there's anyone who fancies playing on it this evening and making sure it's not falling over itself we'd be very grateful.

(If you spend a few hours on there and prove it with a few screens, and we can see you in the logs, we'll reward you with a PZ code for a friend. As it'd be good to know it's running smoothly prior to the patch release.)

Report any issues here, as ever :)

1 hour ago, Batsphinx said:

There's currently an IWBUMS server running on the most recent 40.36 update. If there's anyone who fancies playing on it this evening and making sure it's not falling over itself we'd be very grateful.

(If you spend a few hours on there and prove it with a few screens, and we can see you in the logs, we'll reward you with a PZ code for a friend. As it'd be good to know it's running smoothly prior to the patch release.)

Report any issues here, as ever :)

So I've played on the Server for about 2 hours and I'm happy to report that I've not stumbled across any game breaking stuff whatsoever. The only "weird/buggy" thing I came across is that for some reason I can't destroy mailboxes with my car… That's all though, so either I'm blind not noticing any game breaking stuff or the build is just pretty polished :D

Here's some screenshots for proof that I was on the server:

12414215.thumb.PNG.7eb1bb318aead9df3886fb86cbc60585.PNG

So I was on Spiffospace Canada... I hope this was the right one!

124142155z6.thumb.PNG.44479d36b7707595ad07c0afd7d43a96.PNG

Here's the player list… I was all on my own sadly :c

I ended up killing half the town of Riverside, leaving behind a massive river of corpses that can be seen in the Gated community.
I know my Feedback wasn't all that useful sadly :( 
But other than the mailbox thing I didn't notice anything wrong in this build. If the evidence/screenshots of me having tried it out isn't sufficient enough the logs should prove it.

• lemmy101 locked and unpinned this topic