Animation videos

Necromatic_Corgi

As far as I can tell, no. I've been looking back too and downloading the videos just because it's a pain to go through months and months of Mondoids/Thursdoids as you said. They seem to start from mid-late 2014 (including the sprite-based(?) or hardcoded(?) old animation system) so if you keep clicking at the bottom to go to the next news update it might be quicker and then download those videos so you don't have to look through it again.

Animations look great. Something I was wondering about is will it be possible guess the lot on zombies by what they are wearing?

Military more likely to have rifles and ammo.

Police handguns/ammo/knight stick.

Cooks to have some food or a rare drop of a cleaver.

Motorcycle have leather jackets and helmets.

Farmer have farming equipment.

Hunters with rifles and ammo.

Woodsman with axes/tents/knife.

I am asking if the loot can be typed to the animation as if I am running along and I happen to see cop I know odds are good that I can get something to defend myself. See a woodsman I might get what I need to survive in the woods early in the game and then I can snipe slowly to build experience.

I started a few games on insane with high population and mainly all I could do is run to the woods right off to keep them off me. Now if I could judge when and where to kill a zed might help with starting a crazy fast paced game.

Archived