Font sometimes seems blurry/difficult to read

MadDan

20181025113623_1.thumb.jpg.ad3169578a1f4f9beee70baa32412dad.jpg20181025113611_1.thumb.jpg.24766b94c97e169dac5263abd1ef9ab8.jpg

Hopefully, you can notice it in the images. where some of the items e.g bleach, perfume, hairspray, sheet etc are weirdly misaligned and blurry.

Not sure if you can notice it here but I definitely can in the images on my PC.

Make your character face the inventory and it seems more prominent.

Edit: It's not noticeable in the images after posting. I'll try to find another source that shows it more clearly. Can't seem to find any that will show the original image, but it should be easy to notice/reproduce in-game otherwise.

Edited by MadDan2013

I'd test it on my other PCs if they ran it. Might be able to get it running and see.

My GPU is a 1070 and just over two years old though, and it's only happened since the new font was introduced in IWBUMS which is bolder/thicker than the previous font. 

I definitely wouldn't say it's as bad as those images, it just seems slightly off-centre and as such, doubled sometimes.

Edited by MadDan2013

On 11/3/2018 at 2:15 AM, EnigmaGrey said:

My fear there is that it might be your GPU starting to go? My Radeon 5950 did something similar before it bit the dust.

Not saying that's what it is for sure. We'll see if others have the same issue.

Example, my avatar:

0WlmzIC.png

It eventually got worse:

GSZKsvS.png

Actually, quick question: What size is your inventory font in-game? This only happens to me on medium or large font size. I tested small and it was much crisper.

If you try medium or especially large you should notice the text being a bit blurry or low-quality might be a better way to describe it.