Stuck in my car

Carnegie

I just got bit in West Point, jumped into my car, sped back to my safehouse and cannot get out of the car.  Ford Econoline (Valuline, whatever it's called), just happened this morning after update.  I had the health window up and it covered the dash/speedo of the car.  I clicked on the speedo to bring it to the forefront to shut off the engine.  Shut off the engine proper and now cannot get out. 

I tried quitting and continuing and still can't get out.

2 hours ago, Carnegie said:

I just got bit in West Point, jumped into my car, sped back to my safehouse and cannot get out of the car.  Ford Econoline (Valuline, whatever it's called), just happened this morning after update.  I had the health window up and it covered the dash/speedo of the car.  I clicked on the speedo to bring it to the forefront to shut off the engine.  Shut off the engine proper and now cannot get out. 

I tried quitting and continuing and still can't get out.

Only way I know of to get trapped in a car is when you park it between a car and a wall...

Could you maybe provide a screenshot? (that would be very helpful :) ) 

12 hours ago, Carnegie said:

Sure, but I have no idea where they are stored.

These are not stored, you have to make one :)  Ctrl + PrintScreen should do it (on Windows) and then just open it up in Paint, crop if needed, save, drag and drop here (for other OS - Google is your friend ;) ) 

If a door is blocked but other doors are not, the character should use one of them automatically to exit (how it works for me anyway).