Sleep disorder?

formoza

Hi guys, Formoza back in again.

Recently I started PZ again as many improvements were made(except for NPCs).

It has been good, especially with cars that help quick and efficient looting.

But for the last 2 days(in game), my character is suffering from sleep disorder... first I thought it was nightmare event but now I think it's not the case.

Every time my character goes into sleep at 23:30, she awakes like 2:30, with 'very nervous' moodle and 'highly stressed' moodle. there were no external events.

The sleeping room is not dirty or disorganized at all, although the house is a little bit hoarded with items on floor.

Also my character has a wound-broken left calf, but now she even runs around nowadays so it's not a big deal.

Does anyone know why this is happening?

7 hours ago, Mr_Sunshine said:

Still sounds like a nightmare, in my experiences it's been pretty random, even got them as a Veteran.A little weird that you've had them consecutively but I've heard it might be related to how many zeds you kill on that day..?

Maybe I should give my character some rest then! XD

Thanks for info.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/29/2018 at 11:21 PM, Laird Thaddeus said:

Did you ever get around this?

i ask as my charecter seems to only sleep 4 hours max and then wakes up so quickly gets tired again

Not 100%, but it worked.

after I did all the day canpentry works, without facing a zombie, I rarely had this kind of event. 

but sometimes it happened thou. my character reached almost 1000 kills when 2 months and half past in-game. maybe that's why.

or it has a basic probability of occurance, and then modified with the daytime actions.

Archived