Sleep disorder?
0

6 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hi guys, Formoza back in again.

 

Recently I started PZ again as many improvements were made(except for NPCs).

 

It has been good, especially with cars that help quick and efficient looting.

 

But for the last 2 days(in game), my character is suffering from sleep disorder... first I thought it was nightmare event but now I think it's not the case.

 

Every time my character goes into sleep at 23:30, she awakes like 2:30, with 'very nervous' moodle and 'highly stressed' moodle. there were no external events.

 

The sleeping room is not dirty or disorganized at all, although the house is a little bit hoarded with items on floor.

 

Also my character has a wound-broken left calf, but now she even runs around nowadays so it's not a big deal.

 

Does anyone know why this is happening?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still sounds like a nightmare, in my experiences it's been pretty random, even got them as a Veteran.A little weird that you've had them consecutively but I've heard it might be related to how many zeds you kill on that day..?

Edited by Mr_Sunshine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Mr_Sunshine said:

Still sounds like a nightmare, in my experiences it's been pretty random, even got them as a Veteran.A little weird that you've had them consecutively but I've heard it might be related to how many zeds you kill on that day..?

 

Maybe I should give my character some rest then! XD

 

Thanks for info.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/31/2018 at 1:27 AM, formoza said:

Maybe I should give my character some rest then! XD

Did you ever get around this?

 

i ask as my charecter seems to only sleep 4 hours max and then wakes up so quickly gets tired again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/29/2018 at 11:21 PM, Laird Thaddeus said:

Did you ever get around this?

 

i ask as my charecter seems to only sleep 4 hours max and then wakes up so quickly gets tired again

 

Not 100%, but it worked.

 

after I did all the day canpentry works, without facing a zombie, I rarely had this kind of event. 

 

but sometimes it happened thou. my character reached almost 1000 kills when 2 months and half past in-game. maybe that's why.

 

or it has a basic probability of occurance, and then modified with the daytime actions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
0