More enviromental details.

Burger_Time

Yeah. Details would make this game look a HELL better. So, umm, I decided to make a list of some details that will definitely make game look better.

°Rain puddles that will affect driving and just will make a rainy weather prettier.

°Footprints on snow, mud etc. This would make your character feel less than weightless creature and more like human :) . Also will help a lot in hunting when wildlife would be added. And how about footprints after stepping in blood?

°Blood should wash out blood. Just a minor notice. :)

°Snowdrift appearing after heavy snow. Should affect moving, maybe sometimes would make it almost impossible to go out without help of shovel.

°Smoke coming out of exhaust pipe. I've already described that in my Vehicle suggestion, but it's a detail non the last, right?

°Actual decomposition process. Dead bodies should slowly turn into dozens of bones with some clothes on it.

°Items that lay on the ground near fire should burn. Another minor notice.

°Furniture should break if somebody falls on/hits it. One of my oldest suggestion...

°Dust particles may appear in the air inside houses on the sunlight.

°Eventually houses that aren't inhibited should become dirty, dusty. Some web should appear in the corners etc.

I know, separately these things look very unnecessary, but just imagine this all in one.

This stuff might be already in progress, but hey, I don't know anything about what developers are planning! :)

Maybe I will put something else here...

Bye!

Currently the engine doesn't have a particle system so exhaust fumes etc aren't going to be added anytime soon.

I know fire is something the team want to look at and improve as it's very basic at the moment and with recent graphical improvements it stands out markedly.  Whether this includes integrating a particle system I haven't a clue, particle systems can be quite a resource hog even if used sparingly but I'm no programmer, I thought tree sway in the recent update was going to impact performance but it hasn't! ;)