[39.67.5] (Steam) Disappearing cooking pots

Shamanu

Local server runs on my pc.

I gets 3 cooking pots, fill them with water, puts in an oven and start to sterilize rags until the water in one of the pots is totally used. Then turns the oven off and tries to take the pot. It appeares in my inventory but instantly disappears.

Save and quit. Restart the server. Pot is in the oven again and filled with same amount of water it had before I've started sterilization (all the rags are sterilized and in my inventory). I can take it out with no glitches. Console shows nothing abnormal (no error messages or anything else).

10 minutes ago, Shamanu said:

Local server runs on my pc.

I gets 3 cooking pots, fill them with water, puts in an oven and start to sterilize rags until the water in one of the pots is totally used. Then turns the oven off and tries to take the pot. It appeares in my inventory but instantly disappears.

Save and quit. Restart the server. Pot is in the oven again and filled with same amount of water it had before I've started sterilization (all the rags are sterilized and in my inventory). I can take it out with no glitches. Console shows nothing abnormal (no error messages or anything else).

As far as I know, the sterilized rags is part of the Hydrocraft mod, which has some problems with items like these and the devs cannot really fix those.
The temporary fix for this though is to drop the pot on the ground from the oven, and not into your inventory.
Relogging to the server works too.

Just now, Beard said:

As far as I know, the sterilized rags is part of the Hydrocraft mod, which has some problems with items like these and the devs cannot really fix those.
The temporary fix for this though is to drop the pot on the ground from the oven, and not into your inventory.
Relogging to the server works too.

No mods at all. Vanilla game only.