Feedback from a casual gamer

kongkim

I have played the game a few times over the years, in both sp and mp with some friends.

I thought I would give my feedback on the game. and then you can use it or not :P

1: The first thing I always see and hear my friends comment abut its the interface.

One of the things that still make the game feel very in beta is the interface and UI. 

Personally, I think it needs a more premium looking UI that reflect the game and is more intuitive for the new players.

2: I know its a hot potato and many will not agree. 

But I think the game needs an option to enable to have a survive goal or some kind of end game.

Other survival games have it. and it gives many players something big to work against. But let it be an option and not something forced on people.

My games in Zomboid always ends up with me in a safe base with a lot of food and water and no reason to leave it and nothing to do.

I need something big to work against. Maybe small survive missions to collect something from all town in the game and then listen to radios for a specific time and location to get picked up. Something like that. 

Can you imagine waking up to a panic moodle years into your save, your base is about to be decended on by several hordes, a cities worth of undead and you're suddenly given a countdown until rescue. Moments before your inevitable death an in-game cutscene plays with a military convoy pulling up, a dozen soldiers jump out completely one hitting every zom in your way to safty. That, would be a neat way to end the game mode.

Edited by DoritoS