Four types of temperament.

Burger_Time

There are Four types of temperament, each of them affects changes of mood and Communication with NPCs (Last, what a surprise, haven't been added yet.) You need to deside which of type of temperament your character will have.

1. Sanguine.

Those guys usually have a good mood. They're less prone to become sad, bored or angry (Yeah, there IS anger in the moodles if someone didn't know.) and it's easier for them to become happier again. They can easily start an conversation with survivors, however, not with everyone...

2. Phlegmatic

Those dudes have a pretty stable mood. Mood changes real slow in any way. Communication with survivors doesn't affected, however, phlegmatic person will have less noticeable mood "Symptoms". I.e he still will be able to answer positively even if he have a slight anger, but again, if he will be pissed off, he still will be able to spoil for a fight...

3. Melancholic.

For persons with this type of temperament it's easier to become Sad or Anxious and harder to become happy again. Less communicable and prone to become unhappier if somebody talks about them bad.

4. Choleric.

A person with fast mood changes. Communication doesn't affected, but it's very easy to piss them off...

That's all of the types exists.

Now let's talk about one more thing...

Contradictions between persons with different types of temperament.

Yes, IMO it should exist. I.e a sanguine person should make a big effort to become a friend of Phlegmatic person, but it will be hard to divide them if they will actually make it through.

!eyB

Also need to add a different reactions on different situations for each type of temperament but I haven't reached my desidion yet.

Edited by Burger_Time

22 minutes ago, EnigmaGrey said:

Kind of the way it was when they were in. Even had a little mood selector to choose how you appeared to other players. Based on your traits and stats, you might be locked into a more grumpy, angry, sad, or happy state. NPCs of specific dispositions would act according to how they felt about that.

For real? That was cool. :)

Aaaaaaah i do remember the old city, finding a survivor shooting a few shells, happy salutations, then he got hungry, mood debuff and so shoots you down. Good old times ?

Ahaha more seriously even if broken at that time it was promising already !