How do global xp is gained?

Enoahe

Hi,

Could someone point me in the direction of how exactly do global xp (thing that gives you skill points) is gained by characters?

What actions brings you global xp?

Did global xp acquisition speed depends on how many skill points you already have?

Thanks.

Any xp earned by your skills also goes into the global xp. The speed that you acquire this doesn't change, but you do need more of it for each new skill point. Eventually the xp required stops changing but i can't remember at what point.

The increased requirements for the global xp makes it important to have 1 or 2 skills that you specialize in, reading the higher level skillbooks will give you a bigger xp bonus for that skill, which gives you more global xp.

If you spend all your points getting all the low skill levels, you end up struggling to get more points (the cost for points keep rising, but with low skillbooks your gains are small). Once you've got 1 or 2 skills up to level 4 or higher its pretty safe to start randomly spending the points on every skill without needing to worry about running low.

• 2 weeks later...

There is a thing that, probably, should be emphasized for those who levels up agressively: you cannot get global XP from skills you've already mastered (already got level 10).

That was the reason I've created this topic in the first place, but as always I've failed to explain what I really want to find out, lol.