(Iwbums 40.25 steam) items from trunk gone

Josko

I was driving my car from west point to muldraugh, I had tons of stuff from the orgm rechambered mod, but when I was at my base and opened trunk all my stuff was gone! Bloody empty! 

Now I have heard other players experiencing the same thing but I honestly thought this was fixed.

Hope it get fixed before this build goes out of Iwbums. I cant trust my cars trunk anymore :P

So, I guess two questions:
A) Was your trunk left open or damaged in any way? If so, there is a small chance an item will fall out when you drive.
B) Did you see a little red box with a number at any time? This would indicate a Lua error. Note that ORGM isn't updated to the IWBUMS, afaik, so it might not load or could bug out.

3 hours ago, EnigmaGrey said:

Note that ORGM isn't updated to the IWBUMS, afaik, so it might not load or could bug out.

Lies and slander! It actually is updated for IWBUMS, but its pretty resilient to pz branch updates..without pz changing the reloadmanager or the event system its not likely to actually break.

41 minutes ago, Burger_Time said:

Is there? I never saw that something fall out of my trunk.

if it goes below 60% condition, you can start to lose stuff depending on your driving style at the time. Over 20kph and the chances are based on your current cornering rate and the part condition.

• 2 weeks later...

My trunk might have been open, dont remember,  didnt check trunk condition back then because I had no idea this was a feature. Kind of sucks, but I havnt lost my stuff since then and after this and I double check that the trunk is indeed closed and that trunk condition is over 60% ^^