Weight loss over time (bug?)

Demonic_Kat

So I noticed that one only loses weight when time is being fast forwarded. This is true for both the fast forwarding of time through sleeping and the use of the regular fast forward buttons.

I have noticed that using the first fast forward button, one loses about .01 per 30 minutes. Sleeping moves the ticker down at a comparable rate as using the third fast forwarding option. I couldn't accurately track weight per time visually past the first option though.

If weight is in fact lost when time is normal, it is at such an inconsequential rate that even .01 is not lost during a 16 hour period.

Is this an intentional feature? Seems kinda weird. If you take the obese trait and only fast forward time, I've found you lose about .05-.06 per night. This would mean to lose the obese trait in this way you would have to survive 100 days. Another 300 days would be necessary to lose the overweight trait. That's over a full year. Seems kinda steep. Almost feels like one is being punished for playing the game w/o fast forwarding.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived