More 90's styled environment.

Burger_Time

So, as the title says it would be good if there will be more "90's styled" things in the world. I.e a big-ass computers in the offices, banks and rich houses running MS-DOS-like OS (Maybe even Something like windows 3.1 :) ), a games console like SNES or Sega MD which you can find at shelves near TVs or at electronic stuff shop alongside with the PCs, news on TV about events that happened in that time period, 90's fashioned clothes and many more things that will make you feel like you're actually in 90's :) .

Also would be neat if VHS effect while Speeding up/pausing time will be added. 

Well, that's all I wanted to say. You can suggest more things down in the comments. :)

!eyB

Edited by Burger_Time

I think the problem is that most of those suggestions are copyrighted, and including them in a commercial product might not go over well. There is a subtle reference to Bill Clinton being the President, and most of the technology is period appropriate. I don't think the devs should go overboard with the 90s imagery to make the setting feel more realistic.

7 hours ago, Brex said:

I think the problem is that most of those suggestions are copyrighted, and including them in a commercial product might not go over well. There is a subtle reference to Bill Clinton being the President, and most of the technology is period appropriate. I don't think the devs should go overboard with the 90s imagery to make the setting feel more realistic.

Yeah, I know. But they could call these things somehow different.