Help Me Please! I have a bug to report...

Diego Cardenas Villena

Question

Hello, I recently wanted to say this to other communities but since they do not answer, I came to this. This is my bug:

I was playing quietly in Project Zomboid, I had my shelter, food, weapons. And, as I am in version 38.59 I think, (the one that comes with cars) and I think of going to a warehouse that was not so far away. And since I had a car, I went, took everything and went back to my house.
And my bug happened: ALL my things disappeared, including the curtains. Before leaving my house, a zombie wanted to enter and broke a window, and that same window was as before. And on top of that, new items were added to my kitchen, room, etc. All my things disappeared, please, If you read this, and you know what the problem is, leave it down in comments please, I can not play Project Zomboid If my things disappear.

PS: I was not confused at home, it was the same.

PS: I have built-in mods, but only Super Survivors, Necro Forge, Custom TT Mod, ORGM, ORGM silencer, ORMG necro and NecroForge Plugins.

Please Help Me!!

4 answers to this question

On 10/5/2018 at 8:06 PM, Diego Cardenas Villena said:

Hello, I recently wanted to say this to other communities but since they do not answer, I came to this. This is my bug:

I was playing quietly in Project Zomboid, I had my shelter, food, weapons. And, as I am in version 38.59 I think, (the one that comes with cars) and I think of going to a warehouse that was not so far away. And since I had a car, I went, took everything and went back to my house.
And my bug happened: ALL my things disappeared, including the curtains. Before leaving my house, a zombie wanted to enter and broke a window, and that same window was as before. And on top of that, new items were added to my kitchen, room, etc. All my things disappeared, please, If you read this, and you know what the problem is, leave it down in comments please, I can not play Project Zomboid If my things disappear.

PS: I was not confused at home, it was the same.

PS: I have built-in mods, but only Super Survivors, Necro Forge, Custom TT Mod, ORGM, ORGM silencer, ORMG necro and NecroForge Plugins.

Please Help Me!!

The only issue that I'm spotting is Super Survivors! w/ version 38.xx: you should be up to version 39. Even if you're using the current version w/ Super Survivors!, I still worry that that mod is the problem. Did you check on the mod's site on Steam to see if anyone else has had this problem - the creator, Nolan Ritchie answers when he can. I'm not sure about Necro Forge either - it had issues w/ the previous version of Survivors but that was for items spawned w/ Necro Forge. The curtains disappearing seems really weird though. =|

Hello again, thanks for answering, I think nobody has answered me for a long time: Well, do not contact me with the creator Nolan Ritchie, but I will do it right now, in part thanks for your answer, if you can get another piece of information please send me a message, Thanks.

PD:

Please if you know Nolan Ritchie's steam account, can you please send it to me? 

4 hours ago, wanderinbilly said:

I might be wrong about mods causing your issues, but it's worth a try. Go to Super Survivors steam page and put something in the comment section. Nolan Ritchie is very busy right now but he does answer peoples' questions. I did ask if anyone else your problem, but nothing yet. =|

well,my friend, so far I have nothing happened that I have reported for a week? Well, anyway, thanks for helping me

Archived