MegaTest VII: So Many Subtitles [FINISHED]

Rathlord

Hey guys- we've got another multiplayer madness megatest for anyone who'd like to participate! The Spiffospace server is running the cutting edge IWBUMS build, released today! We're trying to test out multiplayer stability with the new features (Updated chat and weather among other things!)

All we need is for you to be running around on the server for an hour or so and having fun!

We ESPECIALLY need to hear from you if you have trouble logging on!

OFFICIAL SERVER TEST IS NOW OVER. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO MESSAGE RATHLORD ON DISCORD FOR YOUR KEY IF YOU SHOWED UP DURING THE EVENT TIME!

SERVER DETAILS:

*Join the IWBUMS testing branch of the game. If you don't know how, follow the instructions here.

*Join the official Spiffospace Canada server through the game's server listing.

IMPORTANT INFO WE NEED:

• Please report any buginess, crashes, etc that you find here in this thread. This test is to check on multiplayer stability and general playability of the build. We really need to hear from you if you're having trouble joining the server!

[To redeem your code, message me (Rathlord) with a screenshot of the Players list (ESC -> Players, while in-game)  with your name visible, after the event is over. Discord is preferred (find me in the list on the PZ Discord) or PM me here on the forum.]

It was super fun. I found just one issue: I broke into a car and I couldn't get out afterwards. I had a lot more lag than in last week's megatest though, but I guess that's a combination of my location (Argentina) and the fact that there were 25 more people this time.