Crafting custom soup with all ingredients at once

duke

Hi! I was wondering if there's a way to craft certain soup recipe with few clicks. 

I always cook the same soup, it has two cabbages, two potatoes and two small birds. I made five of them at the same time and it takes a lot of time. 

Is there anyway to save my soup recipe and craft it as it is instead of adding each ingredient over and over and over for each soup?? 

14 hours ago, junglistjim said:

i wonder - you know the contstruction menu - if you favourite that recipie can just u go to that menu and click create?

Already tried that, dind't work. I can "favourite" it as a crafting menu, but not as a recipie. Also there is a little bug, whenever you make two soups with the same ingredients: After crafting the first, when you start crafting the second one, and it gets the same name as the first (ie. cabbage a potato soup) the second one dissapears from the crafting menu and you are no longer available to craft. Ypu have to get rid of the first soup (taht is full) in order to continue adding ingredients to the second one. So, if you are crafting 5 of then, you have to get rid of them one by one before being able two continue preparing the others.

14 hours ago, duke said:

Already tried that, dind't work. I can "favourite" it as a crafting menu, but not as a recipie. Also there is a little bug, whenever you make two soups with the same ingredients: After crafting the first, when you start crafting the second one, and it gets the same name as the first (ie. cabbage a potato soup) the second one dissapears from the crafting menu and you are no longer available to craft. Ypu have to get rid of the first soup (taht is full) in order to continue adding ingredients to the second one. So, if you are crafting 5 of then, you have to get rid of them one by one before being able two continue preparing the others.

You should be able to continue crafting the recipe from your inventory. Simply expand the 2 recipes with identical names and RMC on the one you want to continue adding stuff to. 

Archived