Code for reload weapon

MrDany

• 1 month later...

Why bother? ORGM Rechambered beats any weapon mod by far. 

If you really wanna add new weapons I would do it on ORGM, it already has all the code for it, the hard part is making the actual model for the weapon which I have no idea how to do or how hard it is lul

7 hours ago, josko_91 said:

Why bother? ORGM Rechambered beats any weapon mod by far. 

If you really wanna add new weapons I would do it on ORGM, it already has all the code for it, the hard part is making the actual model for the weapon which I have no idea how to do or how hard it is lul

So what?

I don't look at other mods, I make my mod, but I don't know the recharge code of the clip and I know how to make models and export to the game.

I would be glad if you helped me with the code :)

I also have no idea how to make weapon models BUT when the animation update gets released they will give us tools for making our own weapon animations, thats what Im waiting for.

Its easiest to look at other mods to learn, otherwise it will be next to impossible, as I said before, its best that you use the reload code from other mods and credit them, how to make your own I cant say, I suck at coding :(

But making new weapons without a nice model for it is kind of pointless really

2 hours ago, josko_91 said:

I also have no idea how to make weapon models BUT when the animation update gets released they will give us tools for making our own weapon animations, thats what Im waiting for.

Its easiest to look at other mods to learn, otherwise it will be next to impossible, as I said before, its best that you use the reload code from other mods and credit them, how to make your own I cant say, I suck at coding :(

Don't worry, models of weapons can be made in a Blender and 3D MAX, etc.

For me it is easier in 3D MAX, but you can in a Blender and other programs, then it should be exported, and this I can tell you how :)

2 hours ago, josko_91 said:

Check my profile in Steam(Screenshots):  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198386727404/