Infection Rate

Kaleidozombie

I've been wondering what the infection rate for scratches and zombies are. The wiki states that scratches have a 25% chance to infect your character, and bites have a 100% chance. I see people claiming that the zombie bites only have a 95% chance to infect. I've seen other numbers but the all tend to be near the 95% chance stated by most people. Has the infection rate been stated definitively by any official sources? I'm still searching around but I have yet to come across anything. I'd like to think the wiki is correct, but I'm not sure if this little factoid is one of the things that has been updated as a lot of the wiki is still in the process of being updated.

2 hours ago, Kaleidozombie said:

I've been wondering what the infection rate for scratches and zombies are. The wiki states that scratches have a 25% chance to infect your character, and bites have a 100% chance. I see people claiming that the zombie bites only have a 95% chance to infect. I've seen other numbers but the all tend to be near the 95% chance stated by most people. Has the infection rate been stated definitively by any official sources? I'm still searching around but I have yet to come across anything. I'd like to think the wiki is correct, but I'm not sure if this little factoid is one of the things that has been updated as a lot of the wiki is still in the process of being updated.

I survived bites before so its definitely not 100% and scratch is not 25% because i died too much on scratch

Archived