Player dragging knockdown zombie

jamesorbe0

4 hours ago, EnigmaGrey said:

It happened to me when i knife a zombie but didnt die im trying to one stab kill the zombie but didnt happened because my player is in panic and the zombie got knockdown and the zombie is at my feet and when i try to move my character its copying every movement that i make its like when you combine 2 different things in blender then you parent them and act like theyre one it happens for a few second until the knockdown zombie stands up

Edited by jamesorbe0

1 hour ago, jamesorbe0 said:

It happened to me when i knife a zombie but didnt die im trying to one stab kill the zombie but didnt happened because my player is in panic and the zombie got knockdown and the zombie is at my feet and when i try to move my character its copying every movement that i make its like when you combine 2 different things in blender then you parent them and act like theyre one it happens for a few second until the knockdown zombie stands up

Now I'm confused.

8 hours ago, jamesorbe0 said:

So...your char is panicked, one-stab-kill fails and a zombie ends up on the ground, but "unkilled". At this moment you attempt to move away and the zombie (laying on the ground) follows your character along the ground (not "body moving", but sorta "sliding" I assume)?

How often does this happen? Could it be a part of "zombie stand up" animation?

Sorry, I'm just trying to understand what is going on :)

43 minutes ago, Pandorea said:

So...your char is panicked, one-stab-kill fails and a zombie ends up on the ground, but "unkilled". At this moment you attempt to move away and the zombie (laying on the ground) follows your character along the ground (not "body moving", but sorta "sliding" I assume)?

How often does this happen? Could it be a part of "zombie stand up" animation?

Sorry, I'm just trying to understand what is going on :)

Yep you're correct they slide in the same direction that you moved it happens twice or trice