Burglar perk

DoritoS

More professions should have perks unique to them, similar to how the Ranger can move through trees faster. Some professions are rather weak, especially when they can be leveled up passively while playing under another class which can make it difficult to justify choosing them. I'd suggest buffing the burglar with a lock pick skill that lets you open locked doors without triggering alarms.

Edited by DoritoS

• 1 month later...
On 20.09.2018 at 7:27 AM, DoritoS said:

More professions should have perks unique to them, similar to how the Ranger can move through trees faster. Some professions are rather weak, especially when they can be leveled up passively while playing under another class which can make it difficult to justify choosing them. I'd suggest buffing the burglar with a lock pick skill that lets you open locked doors without triggering alarms.

That perk would still make Burglar useless in 6 months later scenario where there are no alarms left and I believe no doors are locked. There needs to be something extra added.

I'd rather have a perk that grants:

- Lock pick skill and alarm bypass.

- Item transfer speed bonus.

- Moves very quietly and is harder to spot by zombies when inside buildings when sneaking.

- Moves very quietly and is harder to spot by zombies when outside after dark when sneaking.

Edited by Geras

• 3 months later...

And The Actual Builds can add the burglar and mechanic add a hotwire perk because a burglar can steal a car and hotwire them because is more interesting because having  electricity and mechanic leveling up can starting get boring.srry bad english.

Thats Nice But add burglar,military and mechanic have ability to hotwire a car because that professions know doing that 

A burglar can hotwire a car

like gta 4 and 5

Military can hotwire a car because if you can't find a key hotwire

Mechanic because them know anything about cars.

Edited by Zombie_man_2019