POI Fort Redstone, KY

Neutz

Having a break from my Union City map, as i was getting really burnt out.

I didn't like some of the community maps because they add too much and some of them just don't fit right and are too big with no online map.

So i decided to start some small POI type maps with alot of detail that fit right into the original map and only replace a few cells

First up is Fort Redstone, a Military Base located just North of Rosewood.

Some buildings are from the community pack but edited and the others i made myself.

It includes custom tiles and spawnpoints for FilibusterRhymes military vehicles.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1516836158

Main.thumb.png.64d1ecf264e137c59728837002202b29.png

Airfeild.thumb.png.8c5920d323c9376abd9d4cf7efc90ea1.pngBigStorage.thumb.png.88c84b2983bbb342d2d2f7e64658a5db.pngsmallstorage.thumb.png.8420c54eab1d98399512cba8df5ef862.png

Location.thumb.png.18f10d9e60066a93a2e67543389ec327.png

Edited by Neutz

Military bases typically have trees cut down for a few yards around the perimeter to give a good sight-line of anyone trying to get into the compound,  would you be willing to reduce some of the trees next to the fences?  I really like the look of the base, and that armory room is exciting both visually and in the prospect of how much loot it would contain.

On 9/23/2018 at 1:51 PM, bwc153 said:

Military bases typically have trees cut down for a few yards around the perimeter to give a good sight-line of anyone trying to get into the compound,  would you be willing to reduce some of the trees next to the fences?  I really like the look of the base, and that armory room is exciting both visually and in the prospect of how much loot it would contain.

Updated a new version, i moved the treeline back slightly and fixed a few other map errors.

• 1 month later...
On 2018-09-24 at 10:38 AM, Neutz said:

Updated a new version, i moved the treeline back slightly and fixed a few other map errors.

Like your mod very much. Would really like it to be able to make ladders like yours though. Mine won't work at the moment.

Do you have any tips or tricks on how to be able to actually climb the ladders? I keep getting stuck, even though the ladder knows it's a sheet rope, atleast it seems like it knows..

• 2 years later...

I love this POI, I was wondering if or how you go about getting it added into the Project Zomboid Map Project?  I love being able to look around a POI with that to figure out my strategy for tackling  different locations.  Things like where my temp or main base will be, order of areas I want to clear/explore, and things like that.