FilibusterRhymes

Filibuster Rhymes' Used Cars!

On 11/9/2018 at 8:45 PM, bobthejob said:

Just curious, what is this mod and what does it do? Can I drive these cars or are they improved undrivable cars? Can you please update the original post with the direct download link? Very excited to try this out I just don't know 100% what it does yet.

they are drivable cars. It adds a bunch of new vehicles with some tweaks, like a moving truck with a bunch of storage and some really fast sports cars. 

Read the thread - there is a link to download the mod.

13 hours ago, thejoker954 said:

they are drivable cars. It adds a bunch of new vehicles with some tweaks, like a moving truck with a bunch of storage and some really fast sports cars. 

Read the thread - there is a link to download the mod.

Wow I don't know how I missed those links! I must have been really tired when I read it and didn't notice somehow! thank you Joker for pointing that out and thanks to Fenris for always helping the community and Fillibuster the modding hero BUSTER BREAKER Wooooooooo for making this thanks! You all make the game so much more special! I have MORE fun because of you all! THANK YOU FRIENDS! :):D

22 hours ago, Thelonestander said:

Like the new build 41.18?! 

Yes!! been running Filibuster's awesome cars for a couple days now... so far so good...