an urban apartment complex zone.

Shotgun_Messiah

a place with small town apartments that arent like skyscrapers that i hope to see in upcoming giant that is the louisville map which need some engine improvments to go beyond 8th floor. an area with a lot of urban areas ,metal fences around the streets ,maybe the military tried to isolate the town to turn it into a safe zone but failed ,stuff like that to think outside of the box while escaping large hordes of zombies, and to give a small sense of believability ,stuff like water towers , broken electricitiy poles ,like a bunch of small urban places like this with not too tall ,5-6floor tall buildings around the most populated places in the Knox Country map. maybe the buildings can be saved and added around the skyscrapers of lousville map to act like a bridge between large sburbs and skyscrapers.

You may wish to visit the little town that is basically in the opposite direction of West Point.

If you are on the main road in Muldraugh and drive/walk down the main road away from West Point you should come across a second junction without sliproads which if you take a right at than a left should take you to a gatehouse. Beyond that, there is a large "dormitory" which is about four stories tall which sort of fits the bill between skyscraper and house.

That and it's partly fenced off. Seems to match some of what you are requesting.

I have no idea what the place is called, it's here on the PZ Map.

(Edit: Apparently it's called March Ridge and I just need some sleep or my eyesight checked.)

Edited by MaxZorin44456
Found the name of the town.

Oh thats nice ,thanks man ,i l visit there and try to make a base in that direction when i build my new god tier pc in late september. but i still think that there should be more places like that and highway roads around buildings ,train rails on bridge like road systems where you can walk underneath them ,a much more immersive ,atmospheric gameplay that pulls you in! maybe you can even go inside the trains ,loot the place or even make a base there if you are not right in the head ,maybe some of them can be like partially fallen off to roads ,and damaged.