Admin powers

GoodOldLeon

Hi, I'm hosting a nosteam server after a couple of years of running a steam one and I forgot how to turn off my admin powers while being admin. I can turn off god mode and invisibility, but I can't turn off the other advantages (no weight limit, instant item transfer and all that). I'm not seeing an option anywhere to do this. Only way I can actually be a regular player is by removing my admin status altogether. Could someone please point me in the right direction?

19 hours ago, TheLeonBM said:

Only way I can actually be a regular player is by removing my admin status altogether. 

That's working as intended *only* if you are currently not opted into any of the test branches.

The build that's currently in public testing allows admins to disable individual powers via the Admin Panel UI. We're hopeful that's going to come in handy for admins and most definitely sounds exactly like what you're asking for.

image.png

If you're running the game from Steam, you can opt into the IWBUMS beta by right clicking PZ in your library, selecting Properties and then navigating to the betas tab. You can then select the iwillbackupmysavegame branch from the dropdown list. 

Oh nice! I'll update the server then, I was running 39.67.5 and It wouldn't let me just disable powers like a steam server would.

2 hours ago, nasKo said:

The build that's currently in public testing allows admins to disable individual powers via the Admin Panel UI. We're hopeful that's going to come in handy for admins and most definitely sounds exactly like what you're asking for.

It is indeed pretty handy, I only want to admin management wise, being able to play as a regular char while having the chance to manage the world and players on the fly is a perfect solution for me, thanks.