Highway roads, military/SWAT grade vehicles and skyscrapers !

Shotgun_Messiah

I think we need a city zone full of high skyscrapers ,highway roads full of cars blocking the drive way, tons of zombies roaming in the streets ,crashed useless helicopters that are like fun little set pieces ,military /swat vehicles that should be very hard to reach because of the large population of city zombies ,some of them should be difficult to fix and obtain like broken ,jammed military vehicles ,this should add more to players imagination ,giving a sense of deeper lore ,believability ,i really want this game to appeal a much bigger player base. even basic stuff like more types of detailed clothing (which would require , kinda increasing the resolution of playermodel) adding basic dialog like cursing while panniced etc ,would really give us more entertainment while playing ,and i lovr the new extreme weather system. also ,who wouldnt want to destroy everything with a tank in multiplayer with their friends like a small army of our own ,kinda like the governor from the walking dead :). also ,i really would like to see players being able to hunt wild animals in this game like having a pet dog attacking zombies ,searching the ground for us ,or maybe wild wolfs ,and hungry dogs attacking both zombies and the player. oh man ,that would be so fun to mess around with !

6D4B9F41-8584-4A17-8FC7-F9CD30EB2903.jpeg

Edited by Shotgun_Messiah
a typing mistake.

On 9/5/2018 at 8:36 PM, Shotgun_Messiah said:

I think we need a city zone full of high skyscrapers ,highway roads full of cars blocking the drive way, tons of zombies roaming in the streets ,crashed useless helicopters that are like fun little set pieces ,military /swat vehicles that should be very hard to reach because of the large population of city zombies ,some of them should be difficult to fix and obtain like broken ,jammed military vehicles ,this should add more to players imagination ,giving a sense of deeper lore ,believability ,i really want this game to appeal a much bigger player base. even basic stuff like more types of detailed clothing (which would require , kinda increasing the resolution of playermodel) adding basic dialog like cursing while panniced etc ,would really give us more entertainment while playing ,and i lovr the new extreme weather system. also ,who wouldnt want to destroy everything with a tank in multiplayer with their friends like a small army of our own ,kinda like the governor from the walking dead :). also ,i really would like to see players being able to hunt wild animals in this game like having a pet dog attacking zombies ,searching the ground for us ,or maybe wild wolfs ,and hungry dogs attacking both zombies and the player. oh man ,that would be so fun to mess around with !

6D4B9F41-8584-4A17-8FC7-F9CD30EB2903.jpeg

Try bedford falls map mod its the original map of pz where the story of baldspot start

23 hours ago, sharkstertheshark said:

Louisville is being worked on. Its going to be a city with skyscrapers and surrounding suburbs. Military vehicles are going to be in the game. I don't think the tanks you want will be in the game though. You'll be able to armor vehicles with the necessary skills, scrap metal, and time.

oh man...,thats awesome ! but atleast like broken tanks around the city corners ,roads would look stunning. ahhh can you imagine armored military grade zombies roaming the streets of a city full of high towerblock buildings and skyscrapers! i d suggest the map having like suspicious back alleys where there are fire escapes leading to the buildings ,a great way to escape zombies. Highway roads going around buildings where underneath them is like dark and unpredictable !i really can’t wait. ... ... ... but i wonder how much of the map is finished ? :/ and the game really needs some engine improvements for higher buildings ,mountain like areas ,uphill roads where we can drive to a highway and explore the city of lousiana or lousville...whatever it is. and don’t forget the optimization ,maybe the devs can try like a chunk by chunk loading system for higher build limit like any other sandbox / open world game out there.

• 11 months later...