Problem with radio broadcasts

B33ware

Right now i survived 9 days in sandbox (all setting as a survival but infection turned off).

From the seventh day receiving radio broadcasts was stopped, only szzt.

But when time for broadcasts comes I receice dark szzt message.

This is a bug?

PS: stable 39 vehicle branch

What was the last thing you heard?

Around eight or nine days would be the expected cut-off in the scripts, but it kinda depends on which station you're listening to. Did the TVs stop too? There should still be some kids TV shows on that channel on day nine.

14 minutes ago, Batsphinx said:

What was the last thing you heard?

Around eight or nine days would be the expected cut-off in the scripts, but it kinda depends on which station you're listening to. Did the TVs stop too? There should still be some kids TV shows on that channel on day nine.

The last things was heard from general MacGru on NNR (I play in Russian, so its hard to remember his name in english)

He told that someone is immune to virus, except bites, and he told that we should be strong, we are not forgotten, they come for us soon.

Thats all.

TV is also not working.

3 hours ago, Batsphinx said:

That is the end of the main script for NNR - day nine, though it may appear as day eight in-game.

You should hear an automated broadcast start on LBMW in 4 or 5 days time?

I saw an automatic broadcast on tripple-n about if I remember correctly.

No LBMW broadcasts for 2-3 days, i keep it on.

I also remember broadcast (it was about one year ago) from some radio studio SPOILERS ALLERT 

Remaining survivors in studio told that zeds already inside the building and talking about different stuff, i supposed that it was later than 10+ day

4 hours ago, sharkstertheshark said:

Are we getting more stuff post blackout? Is it coming with Turbo's electronics overhaul?

They have mentioned adding VHS tapes before in the Mondoid.

Don't think it's been mentioned recently, pretty sure for the past year that the whole idea has been sidelined, there are a few mods out however in the Steam Workshop which add extra content. (e.g. the "Military Radio" by Legion and "NDRadio" by Legion. Pretty certain somebody on the forum created something too, but I'm not sure where that is.

There's a bunch of VHS tapes already written, but Turbo needs to finish off his Devices work - and Weather stuff etc took over.

I have plans for a new radio station frequency, but it'll be (in the main) automated and tie into the general world status -extreme weather, power status in different areas etc. 

@MaxZorin44456 Massive respect to your View to a Kill nametag :D

34 minutes ago, Batsphinx said:

There's a bunch of VHS tapes already written, but Turbo needs to finish off his Devices work - and Weather stuff etc took over.

I have plans for a new radio station frequency, but it'll be (in the main) automated and tie into the general world status -extreme weather, power status in different areas etc. 

@MaxZorin44456 Massive respect to your View to a Kill nametag :D

Ooooh, sounds interesting, I'll be looking forward to the VHS (Betamax?) being included in future.

And by "I have plans for a new radio station frequency, but it'll be (in the main) automated and tie into the general world status -extreme weather, power status in different areas etc. " do you mean that a radio station will broadcast weather/power statuses? If so, that sounds somewhat like the NOAA Weather Radio which is an automated weather service and was apparently rolled out US wide in the 70's. 

And thanks, I've only had a few people notice the reference outright, one at work spotting my "Zorin Industries" mug and a few people like yourself recognising the username online.

Archived