Salt and Pepper spawning question

eldergamer

Does anyone know how to increase the frequency of salt and pepper spawning? In my opinion like 9 out of 10 households would have it. Restaurants would have it on every table and stored in bulk yet it spawns like a rare item.

I would like to change my game to make salt and pepper very, very common.

Anyone know how I'd go about that?

Thanks

Eldergamer

I'm glad no one responded to this post because it forced me to learn a bit about modding this game. I've made the changes I was looking for. Salt and pepper now frequently spawn in homes like they should.

I also made changes to the medical buildings, pharmacy's, and First-aid kit's as well. I found it odd that thread for stitches was not even on the spawn list in the aforementioned places.  In my opinion, where suture needles spawn thread should also have an equal chance of spawning. I don't think this is unreasonable so I made the change. Now where ever suture needles spawn thread will have the same odds of spawning.

In closing, I very much enjoyed modding the game. I've had a few ideas for mods in the past that I think would compliment the game very well. They are not overpowered or anything just logical things that seem to be missing. I think I might try making some downloadable mods. I am in the middle of building my house though so it will have to wait for that to be done. As anyone who's taking on the monumental task of building there own home can tell you, it is all consuming.

Eldergamer