[Version 40.9]Damage when driving a car

XPiriT

20 minutes ago, EnigmaGrey said:

A disconnect can just be a brief pause, like is shown in the video. 

Notice your passenger disappears?

When the car moves, the player remains in place due to a pause and moves out of the passenger seat? Is he being hit by a car?

Edited by XPiriT

I was able to recreate this last night. 

Our connection to each other was good, but I was simply driving along (low speed, no lag, no zombies as we were in the wilderness). I was admin as driver, passenger died after about 5 seconds. 

We tried it again once he died, after I mentioned I heard about this bug, and just driving along slowly, he was repeatedly having his bones broken.

We were unable to play until we turned off the 'Players damaged by vehicles' option.

On 2018-08-31 at 10:42 PM, Bejasc said:

I was able to recreate this last night. 

Our connection to each other was good, but I was simply driving along (low speed, no lag, no zombies as we were in the wilderness). I was admin as driver, passenger died after about 5 seconds. 

We tried it again once he died, after I mentioned I heard about this bug, and just driving along slowly, he was repeatedly having his bones broken.

We were unable to play until we turned off the 'Players damaged by vehicles' option.

Did the passenger disappear from your screen (even briefly), as in the video above?

8 hours ago, EnigmaGrey said:

Did the passenger disappear from your screen (even briefly), as in the video above?

I can't recall sorry. I'm sure it didn't the second time (as we were actively trying to reproduce it then) - though we didn't follow through until it lead to death, only until we confirmed it was breaking bones - at which point we disabled the option. I didn't notice the name flickering/disappearing the second time, but if it happened the first time, I likely missed it (if it happened), as we were escaping a meta event.