Experienced my first storm!

Vortecus

Just experienced my first storm from the new weather effects and it was absolutely beautiful, the sound of the thunder roaring and the shadows from the clouds above going by on the floor. Absolutely love the direction that the game is going in!  

Sounds epic, I myself am just waiting for it to drop on the stable branch to play with as soon as possible. The only dissapointing thing is that they did not discuss or show any of the changes..... -my mistake-.... that could have been made like animated trees to sway with the wind. I am guessing it's due to engine limitations now and they are waiting for animations to implement something like that later down the line.

EDIT: I made a big false assumption in the original comment and have corrected it and added it in bold. My apologies.

They've already announced that they're going to be advancing the games graphics and leaving the "older computers" to deal with it. Rightly so, as the number of older computers used to play the game is a clear minority; so all should be good now that they've announced that. I'm eagerly waiting for NPCs. 

Archived