Your first death as if it were irl

IndigoRebel

Whenever I start a new video game I like to pretend my first playthrough up to my first death is how long I’ll survive in the same situation in real life. For Zomboid I still remember my first playthrough and death. It was when the muldraugh map first came into the scene that I bought and jumped into the game. My plan for the playthrough was simple, I was just going to survive in the first house as long as I could. It was easy at first and quite amusing seeing the importance of closing the curtains and seeing the need for food and water, it was like an isometric sims meets Dawn of The Dead.

After a few minutes of playing did I realize my house had little to no food just a handful of veggies a dead rat and a mug, I had to search the other houses nearby to satisfy my little guys hunger  moodle. There were no zombies outside my starting home or outside the neighbors, the door was unlocked so I just let myself in, now this house was loaded with food, cereal and canned goods for days. My hunger moodle was met with a thirst moodle later; I didnt know about the water drinking mechanics very well yet and assumed water was only drinkable through toilets and sinks so I went into the bathroom of the house...

I opened the door and there were two of them.

a man and woman, I panicked and swung the door closed... but with me still in the room. I fought tooth and nail in the corner of this bathroom all throughout the night, shoving them off of me and getting scratched and bitten from the struggle. I managed to knock them bothdown and smash in their heads with my foot only to succumb to my wounds the moment i left the bathroom.

Didnt even last a day......

Im sure this thread has been done, but I wanted you to see your first death in the game as if it were actually you in the situation.

Archived