How to create new vehicle mods
2 2

78 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Harra said:

I got the size correct by following your instructions. Unfortunately fog was filling my game haha.

Now the texture is needing work and i'll have to move the wheels with the script.

Any further tips?

Hey dude, I'm home now. If you want help getting the texture right, I'm up for it. Did you wanna over discord so we don't hijack the thread?

Quick question, is it possible to add in custom parkingstall zones, Looking to make a custom "military" zone instead of using the original ones. Tried just adding it to the vehicles distribution file. (The one that controls their spawn chance) but i think im missing something.

I have plans to create a M1A2 Abrams Tank.

But I wonder, is it possible to make the turret of the tank to rotate around or will it just be static? Same goes with the M2 .50 Cal Machine gun, I'm guessing I would need to wait for the AnimTools to do all these things right? Being able to jump on the tank, get inside the tank, move the turret and the main cannon, have the character sit behind the M2 .50 Cal Machine gun and have it move around the tank like aiming a gun, obviously all that has to do with Animations, but Will the AnimTools support that? Giving "Cars" animations so a player can interract with it?

Then I wonder, is it possible to create Special/Unique spawning points only for the M1A2 Abrams Tank?
So one could make so the Tank only spawns in Military bases for example.