RELEASED: IWBUMS Build 40.18

Batsphinx

11 hours ago, Bejasc said:

It looks like you're running with quite a few mods. Have you tried with them all turned off?

PumpPower, in particular, is long redundant for example, as the same thing was added to the vanilla game a long time ago. 

Disable all your mods, and verify files in steam, and try again. 

Thanks for the info, I'll disable them one-by-one and will report back promptly. 

EDIT: It was indeed PumpPower, so thank you friend. Sorry for being an ass earlier but I was frustrated. I'll keep in mind disabling my mods in the future. Have a nice day and thanks.

Edited by PapayaKing
Problem Fixed

9 hours ago, sharkstertheshark said:

I had a case of zombies in my safehouse with everything locked and boarded up on my current play. I woke up in the middle of the night with two zombies pounding on the bedroom door and pouncing when I opened it.

They didn't just break in from somewhere?

1 hour ago, PapayaKing said:

They didn't just break in from somewhere?

Nope, the barricaded windows were not broken and the backdoor had two planks on it. The front door was locked and I made sure of that before I went to bed. I've been setting up my safehouse in the cul de sac near the lake cabin north of West Point.

Edited by sharkstertheshark

3 hours ago, sharkstertheshark said:

Nope, the barricaded windows were not broken and the backdoor had two planks on it. The front door was locked and I made sure of that before I went to bed. I've been setting up my safehouse in the cul de sac near the lake cabin north of West Point.

Just disable NoClip

I honestly don't know. Is it a building you built or an actual house? Maybe the game doesn't register your house as a completed building and thinks that there are some parts of it that are outside, so it was like "Oh hey, maybe I can put some zombies there." Has it only happened the one time?

On 8/28/2018 at 12:20 AM, PapayaKing said:

Thar she blows. I just wanted to make sure someone would look at it before I sent it. console.txt

If anyone would prefer the actual text as a post as compared to the file, let me know and I'll just post that instead.

Or you could just use https://pastebin.com/ and then link the page it creates...

Shin

hi,

filling water bottle goes very strange if you have more than one water bottle or other water container in main inventory.

it never fills up completely - and you can fill water bottle for ever.

Also after filling water bottle you loose the weapon that  was in your hand - maybe this is by design.

that nearly killed me as i ran into a building got a drink then went to take down a bunch of z's armed with a water bottle instead of me axe lol

tempertaure - its May - about 9pm i get veryhot and at midnight even hotter -

loving the weather effects btw

Build 40.11 released!

(One version skipped as we had to update this twice behind the scenes)

NEW

New C++ version of ZombiePopulationManager. This system is what governs the placement and movement of zombies when they’re not directly on your screen, and this updated version should be an optimization for SP and MP – hopefully helping out lower spec machines and busy servers.
Updated FMOD to 1.10.08

FIXES

Fixed Items List Viewer layout with larger fonts.
Fixed RoadRage and SundayDriver traits not being mutually exclusive.
Fixed profession icon overlapping trait icons in the Info panel.
Fixed missingpzexe.jar and sqlite-jdbc-3.8.10.1.jar
Fixed presence of old unused java libs
Fixed "wrong server password" when host starts a Steam coop server.
Fixed unclear main menu items 
Fixed co-op host being allowed to enter commands in the Lua debug console when not admin.
Fixed car/tire_explode -> VehicleTireExplode.
Fixed main-menu lighting not being timed to the music when the music library was set to Random.
Fixed PZPopMan.dll/.dylib/.so not being in Steam build scripts.

• Batsphinx featured and pinned this topic

Yes. All lights are installed and not broken. btw I also have the same problem in Build 39 ver. Not only in IWBUMS.

-------------------------

+ one more problem I've got in the main build (or any?). I build double door and it works fine. But later when I load my save again I can't open it. It's locked like the key is needed =/

NO LIGHT.png

Edited by icexenom

2 hours ago, icexenom said:

Yes. All lights are installed and not broken. btw I also have the same problem in Build 39 ver. Not only in IWBUMS.

The head and taillights work fine for me in IWBUMS and other builds...

Hey icexenom, could you post Vehicle Mechanics window shot, please?

On 8/30/2018 at 6:08 AM, junglistjim said:

hi,

filling water bottle goes very strange if you have more than one water bottle or other water container in main inventory.

it never fills up completely - and you can fill water bottle for ever.

Also after filling water bottle you loose the weapon that  was in your hand - maybe this is by design.

I think equipping the water bottle was implemented intentionally, but I can second that having more than one water bottle at a time messes with filling them up. I have one water bottle that is filled all the way at appx. .23 units, and whenever that bottle is in my inventory, it tries to fill that one up infinitely and fills no other bottles up. I haven't tried drinking it all the way, but I do know that I had it in my inventory for a while and I always saw that it had the same number of units of water. Will do some tests rn.

Will also test the headlights issue people are having. 

I am also having another server issue. When hosting a server, it goes through all the necessary loading prompts, but gets stuck at connecting. Infinitely. I loaded for 30 minutes yesterday and nothing happened, and again the same thing. Here is the link to the text in my console.txt file https://pastebin.com/qLRXJHmU if anyone decides to look at it. Was just working fine until IWBUMS build 40. Thanks in advance. 

Also, the raw file if anyone prefers that 

console.txt