Filibuster Rhymes Used Car Dealership or Whatever

FilibusterRhymes

Hey guys, with the ability to add cars in the new weather beta (thanks a lot, by the way!), I've been working on adding them all as new vehicles. Here's a screenshot of what I've got so far. I've got like ten thrown in there for now, not counting the different similar models (like cop cars or different lengths of pickup bed). I haven't done the masks yet, but got the random colors in, so that's pretty cool. Take it easy, dudes.image.thumb.png.b24b065bdfda906c021d2b0b19215c21.png

Top notch stuff....  THANKS again for the 77'T/A....  simply awesome w/all the color options...

I like using your models because your scaling is very consistent.. Really bugged the heck out of me using the Original game cars because some of them were just so out of scale with the rest...

Incase it's useful to you for a major overhaul mod, here are some of the scaling values I ended up with for the Original car set. As I'm sure you know, messing with scale makes the wheels go nuts so most of the offsets are tweaked as well.... Not sure if this has any other side effects, LOL...  Also, just my opinion on the scale values.... I may be completely off!!!!  (take with a grain of salt)

file = Vehicles_CarNormal,
            scale = 2.0,
            offset = 0 0.15 0,

file = Vehicles_SportsCar,
            scale = 2.25,
            offset = 0 0.22 0,

file = Vehicles_LuxuryCar,
            scale = 1.90,
            offset = 0 0.10 0,

file = Vehicles_ModernCar,
            scale = 1.95,
            offset = 0 0.15 0,

file = Vehicles_ModernCar02,
            scale = 2.05,
            offset = 0 0.16 0,

file = Vehicles_OffRoad,
            scale = 2.2,
            offset = 0 0.20 0,

file = Vehicles_SmallCar02,
            scale = 2.0,
            offset = 0 0.17 0,

file = Vehicles_SUV,
            scale = 2.25,
            offset = 0 0.20 0,

file = Vehicles_CarTaxi,
            scale = 2.0,
            offset = 0 0.15 0,

file = Vehicles_PickUpVan,
            scale = 2.35,
            offset = 0 0.14 0,

The CRX felt a tad bit miniature....  so I used this scale for it :

file = Vehicles_91CRX,
            scale = 2.35,
            offset = 0 0.20 0,

Can't wait for your full mod!!!

Edited by Arsenal26
i can't spell

Hey, thanks guys. I'm glad you like 'em!

And thanks, Arsenal. I like the original cars, but they do seem a tad on the large size compared to mine. I'm planning on making an optional mod scaling them down a little, either in blender or through the scripts, so I definitely appreciate the numbers, my dude.

Also, if you guys notice anything that looks off, please lemme know, even if it's something seemingly insignificant.

Tried these out in game, I like the crown victoria best, the original sedans look weird. Also the police car models are superb!

If you are taking requests, could you add a Bmw e30 coupe, you would be my hero. They are around the right timeframe except they are a euro car of course.

Is it possible to add custom engine sounds? That would take your mod to the next level as the engine sounds dont quite suit some of these american V8's 

Edited by Neutz