Хибити\Hibiti [BLR]

[EN]
Mod allows you to create a map of the whole region.
You can find in the world a magazine - Cartography. After reading, you will be able to draw a map of the entire region.

!!!! Chance of the appearance of the magazine is small, so that on the servers the card had a price (REAL RP PLAYER WILL NOT WATCH ONLINE MAP)
Also, the card will be convenient for those who play on weak PCs on servers. For if you play online, and in the background open an internet card - the game starts to slow down !

Downloads mod here:

Google Drive

Steam

Files for your translations:

Translations Files (GitHub)

Spoiler

[RU]
Мод позволяет создать карту целого региона.
Вы можете найти в мире журнал - Картография. Прочитав который вы сможете нарисовать карту всего региона.

!!!! Шанс появления журнала мал, чтобы на серверах карта имела цену (НАСТОЯЩИЙ РП ИГРОК НЕ БУДЕТ СМОТРЕТЬ ОНЛАЙН КАРТУ)
Также, карта будет удобна тем, кто на слабых пк играет на серверах. Ибо если играть онлайн, и на фоне открывать интернет карту - игра начинает тормозить!

Скачать мод можно тут:

Google Drive

Steam

Файлы для перевода:

Файлы Перевода (GitHub)

RegionalMap.png

Edited by Хибити\Hibiti [BLR]
add tags

Update!!!

[EN]
Support mod - The Island
Italian Language Added (Thanks to Woldren)
Increased chance spawn of magazine cartography
[RU]
Поддержка мода - The Island
Добавлен Итальянский Язык (Спасибо Woldren)
Увеличен шанс появления Журнала Картография

TheIslandMapNew.png

Update

• 2 weeks later...

Update!!!

[RU]
Добавлена поддержка мода Лаузиана
Добавлены языки: Бразильский (спасибо Sunflower (twitter: @vsfdmeuanjo)), Испанский (спасибо GaRuBeN)
[EN]
Support mod-map Lousiana,KY
Added languages: Brazilian (thanks to Sunflower (twitter: @ vsfdmeuanjo)), Spanish (thanks to GaRuBeN)

LouisianaNewMap.png

Update!!!

[EN]
Updated Italian translation (thanks to Woldren).
Support for the map-mod "Over The River" (Quarantine Zone West Point).
Added maps in the standard style (You can find them).
[RU]
Обновлен перевод Итальянского (спасибо Woldren).
Поддержка мода Over The River (Карантинная Зона ВестПоинта).
Добавлены карты в стандартном стиле ( Их можно найти).

1eac9371b6faf896e75517297d44383a.png

aa0577d5c8573399bc8c1ed1e0899472.png

fa9b8cf72e923f44ee439dc3dc8a08b7.png

c808734e60bceb3fb647cb16f4b36c4f.png

Update

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

[RU]

Ооох -_-

Чем больше карта - тем больше мне работы (Да да господа, в 98% ручная работа).

Следующее обновление появиться скорее всего к новому году.

Оно будет содержать в себе:

• Измененный крафт бумажных карт.
  • Добавление звуков рисования карт.
  • Новые предметы:
    • Циркуль
    • Набросок
    • Чертеж
  • Поддержку шести карт:
    • Bedford Falls by Ringod123 (Прогресс - стандартный стиль: 100% | Изометрический стиль 98%)
    • Brandenburg by Woldren (Прогресс - стандартный стиль: 95% | Изометрический стиль 100%)
    • California, Ky by TheCautiousOne (Прогресс - стандартный стиль: 82% | Изометрический стиль 10%)
    • Drayton by Jela331 (Прогресс - стандартный стиль: 80% | Изометрический стиль 10%)
    • RedValley by MantoanR (Прогресс - стандартный стиль: 100% | Изометрический стиль 100%)
    • South Muldraugh by Firechaser (Прогресс - стандартный стиль: 80% | Изометрический стиль 10%)

Примерная дата выхода:

ДД\ММ\ГГ - 31.12.2018

[EN]

Oooh

The larger the map, the more I work (Yes, yes, gentlemen, in 98% handwork).

The next update is likely to appear by the new year.

It will contain:

• Improved craft paper maps.
  • Adding map drawing sounds.
  • New items:
    • Dividers
    • Sketch
    • Drawing
  • Support six papers maps:
    • Bedford Falls by Ringod123 (Progress - Standard Style: 100% | Isometric Style98%)
    • Brandenburg by Woldren (Progress - standard style: 95% | Isometric style 100%)
    • California, Ky by TheCautiousOne (Progress - standard style: 82% | Isometric style 10%)
    • Drayton by Jela331 (Progress - standard style: 80% | Isometric style 10%)
    • RedValley by MantoanR (Progress - standard style: 100% | Isometric style 100%)
    • South Muldraugh by Firechaser (Progress - standard style: 80% | Isometric style 10%)

Estimated release date:

DD \ MM \ YY - December 31, 2017

5be1e14344440_BedfordFalls.thumb.png.7d41b5763bd153d5ab87b0226113e9d1.png

edit progress

On 11/10/2018 at 4:25 PM, Хибити\Hibiti [BLR] said:

everything is ready guy.  check first post

WOW THANK YOU! this is so awesome! I wonder if necroforge will allow me to spawn it in? I love mod makers that care about their community. You make the game experience magic! God bless the mod makers! :D

15 hours ago, Хибити\Hibiti [BLR] said:

:D

Not support Necroforge)

all over time will be)

Ok :) I was confused, how to find this map in game when mod is added? I added the mod and turned it on, but I have trouble finding the special cartography magazine map from regional map mod.

also regional map mod comes with english translation files and I would like to know if I must enable those english files, or if it is an option inside the map when it's found by the player? if so, how to enable english?  Thank you friend modder! :)

p.s. what are your favorite mods and do you know where to find them? I think you have good taste to make this good mod! :D

Edited by bobthejob

9 hours ago, bobthejob said:

Ok :) I was confused, how to find this map in game when mod is added? I added the mod and turned it on, but I have trouble finding the special cartography magazine map from regional map mod.

also regional map mod comes with english translation files and I would like to know if I must enable those english files, or if it is an option inside the map when it's found by the player? if so, how to enable english?  Thank you friend modder! :)

p.s. what are your favorite mods and do you know where to find them? I think you have good taste to make this good mod! :D

There is a profession - Cartographer.
There is a feature - Novice cartographer.
I personally found the magazine in 30 minutes of play. You  needed Be patient.

Any Paper city map in the game is an image. With the depicted text on it (The text is drawn, which is inconvenient !!! YOU HEAR DEVELOPERS !!!))))). Therefore, you do not need to include English.
The text in Annotated Map, is the only text, that depends on the selected language in the game.

13 hours ago, Хибити\Hibiti [BLR] said:

There is a profession - Cartographer.
There is a feature - Novice cartographer.
I personally found the magazine in 30 minutes of play. You  needed Be patient.

Any Paper city map in the game is an image. With the depicted text on it (The text is drawn, which is inconvenient !!! YOU HEAR DEVELOPERS !!!))))). Therefore, you do not need to include English.
The text in Annotated Map, is the only text, that depends on the selected language in the game.

Oh I think I understand now. Thank you :)

Does this mean that If I don't choose the proffession and feature "Cartographer" that I can't ever make use of the mod or make my own map? :( if this is true can you please make an alternate version of the mod that lets anyone of any proffession (even a modded profession) to make their own map? I just really like choosing my own traits and I would feel a great loss if I couldn't have those because I had to choose the other to allow me to use this wonderful mod! :o:)  

p.s. When you use the map, does the map always show where on the map your person is? like X "you are here right now" because that's probably the part that is the most difficult for me since the projzom map (not the mod) has such low detail that I can't compare where I am to somewhere else to make a guess where on the map I am.

I never found the regional map mod magazine anywhere in the game so I'm starting a new game (my old map burned down anyway after I teleported into the mall and decided to set the entire thing on fire because of the horrors I found inside)

It would be really cool to be able to pull out a piece of paper and a pen and just "make map" or find a map of the area and use the pens to craft the normal map into your special regional map mod version? :)

I recommend you the Cartographer profession. he draws more detailed maps.
You will have to determine where you are. Also, do not forget to put labels on the map, this will help you quickly remember the location of important objects.

You decide what to do - choose a profession and draw all kinds of maps. Choose a line - and draw simple maps. Or find a journal in the game, and also draw only simple maps.

19 hours ago, Хибити\Hibiti [BLR] said:

I recommend you the Cartographer profession. he draws more detailed maps.
You will have to determine where you are. Also, do not forget to put labels on the map, this will help you quickly remember the location of important objects.

You decide what to do - choose a profession and draw all kinds of maps. Choose a line - and draw simple maps. Or find a journal in the game, and also draw only simple maps.

I'm sad because I want to choose my own proffession from a special mod I like but I want to draw the best maps from the cartographer profession :(