Display resolution

Elorh

Hi!
I would like to ask developers if in their roadmap could exist the possibility to support different new screen display resolutions.
I'm currently playing in 1920 × 1080, but I'm going to change my monitor soon, and I'm going to start playing in resolutions like 3840 × 2160 or 4096 × 2160. I'm afraid my new monitor is going to change my game experience to a worst one, due the lack of supported resolutions in the game.

On the other hand, I've tested your game in my television (4096 × 2160). The game looks quite good although the real resolution of the game was maybe 1920 × 1080. The problem was the UI. It's unbearable to read titles in the menu, or the name of the things inside the game. I would like to know if you're going to scale the fonts and UI in the future, because this kind of resolutions are becoming normal in new games.

I am suggesting that in the future, the game should be ready for new resolutions, because it seems the screen market will not stop growing, and I don't want to stop playing this wonderful game when screens become bigger.

Thank you for reading! :)

Edited by Elorh

2 hours ago, Laird Thaddeus said:

where is this option? as i play on a surface pro 4 and the font is tiny. I've upped all the ones i can find

There is not one. You can only scale the inventory and tooltip UI.

You'd have to follow the link I posted above for something more detailed. With EasyPicken's work and my font mod, you can force the UI to scale, if playing at a lower resolution isn't desired.