Steam Group: "Project Zomboid Survival Outpost"

ZedHead

dVWx0mJ.gif

Project Zomboid Survivor Outpost  P.Z.S.O.                              

*radio transmission* / The quick run down...                  

" We allow survivors of the outbreak to make their way to our outpost. The infection rate is rising and we can't risk scratched or bitten citizens we hope you understand. All of those fit and ready will be listed and sent into groups to find food, water, medication, and more for our survival. These are the end times, this is judgment day and we wi- *static* " 

Alright basically this group is for those small group of people that like the game Project Zomboid or are fans of it and etc. I hope later on this group can grow to be a big portion of PZ's community on steam but as of right now we're a small unknown group slowly getting members one by one. As PZ changes I will be sure to keep our members updated and informed in our announcements. Hope those of you that join enjoy. 

> ZedHead

I apologize for the rough description but we are still a young group. Now since Steam is drawing closer I wanted to post about our group on these forums. Now before some of you look at this and shove it to the side I mind you this group has been more successful than all the other PZ groups (from what I've seen). I plan to make this group grow in number and maybe host some events in the long run. Although we're not as popular as other groups I believe we've been more active minus the recent silence we have I do believe the discussions and comments will come back once PZ early access hits.

I've been trying hard to get this group in a organized fashion and been tossing things here on forums and there on discussions. Recently I've had a few of TIS's team join the group which is very exciting since Captain Binky approves of the Spiffo. Not to mention we also have RingoD123 and the beloved nasKo along with Robert Johnson. Seeing these recent arrivals have made me very anxious to spread the word on these forums but I wasn't sure how to present my group in a way people would find it interesting. All I can really say is we're growing in size and I really want the PZ forum community to see that there is in-fact a group out in the Steam community that isn't a dead husk laying under at least twenty repeats/attempts at a good PZ group. The group is public and anyone can join so feel free to climb aboard if you're ever on Steam so we can survive this apocalypse together.

Check us out on steam and give us a chance to get a good group going...

ArOHL1E.png

YOU WILL NEVER KNOW! :D

I can assume its you. Meh... :-|

" We allow survivors of the outbreak to make their way to our outpost. The infection rate is rising and we can't risk scratched or bitten citizens, we hope you understand. All of those fit and ready will be listed and sent into groups to find food, water, medication, and more for our survival. These are the end times, this is judgment day and we wi- *static* " 

Corrected the grammar a bit :)

dee

" We allow survivors of the outbreak to make their way to our outpost. The infection rate is rising and we can't risk scratched or bitten citizens, we hope you understand. All of those fit and ready will be listed and sent into groups to find food, water, medication, and more for our survival. These are the end times, this is judgment day and we wi- *static* " 

Corrected the grammar a bit :)

Umm... Ok.