[PVE][UK][Modded] Horde Mode Server

M700N

Hi all,

I am going to be starting a new server soon called "M700N's Survival Night". There is a brief description below but for the full details of how it works and how to join, you will have to join our Discord server by following this invite link; https://discord.gg/pUXV9pp

How Survival Night works;

These are 1 night events and will be announced in the #sn-announcements channel on our Discord server.

Survival Night is basically a PvE Horde/Battle Royal type game mode. You will all be spawned into the same location (inside a ready built fort) and all spawn in with the same equipment. You will then have 10 minutes to get set up before the hordes of zeds start attacking the fort. As it is PvE only the Zeds can kill you. It is your decision if you go at it lone wolf or decide to work as a team (I fancy the latter option myself) and try to survive for as long as possible.

If you are a member on my PvE Server "M700N's UK PvE Server" then the position you come in the Survival Night match will earn you gifted awards to use within our PvE server. 

Like I mentioned above all details of this are on our Discord Server.

M700N

Edited by M700N

We ran a test event for our Survival Night (Horde Mode) server on Sunday night and 9 people joined it went fairly well but there was a lot of things to be learned. You can see the live stream of it here https://www.twitch.tv/videos/293526364?t=00h24m36s, thanks to M3TOXI. The next one is going to be based at the StarEPlex Cinema, next to the mall. All the changes that we have decided upon and all the details and screenshots are on our Discord server. 

If you would like to join our next event please keep an eye out on our #sn-announcements channel for details.

Edited by M700N

I am going to host another test survival night tomorrow night at 9PM GMT+1 to test out the new concept. If you want to join please post in the #join-survival-night channel on our Discord Server.

The Survival Night Season has now started. We are going to kick off with the first event on Saturday the 18th of August at 9:00PM GMT+1. This event will be held at Rosewood Police Station. I will announce On our Discord server, when the server is online and you can then join with the details on the #server-join-details channel to start equipping yourselves. See below for screenshots of the event. The first screenshot is of the spawn location. This will be the spawn location of every single event.

unknown.png?width=400&height=226

Once you have all equipped yourselves at the spawn location, I will teleport you to Rosewood Police Station. Here you will have 10 minutes to start fortifying the area. See the screenshots below which will show you where the building materials are;

unknown.png?width=400&height=231

unknown.png?width=400&height=233

After the 10 minutes is up, the first wave will start. Once each wave is over you will have 3 minutes to re-fortify until the next wave starts and so on.

After the 5th wave is over I will teleport you back to the Spawn location to resupply. You will only have 5 minutes here until I teleport you back to the Police Station. When you are back at the Police Station you will get a further 5 minutes to fortify. I will also do the same after the 10 wave, but this is the last resupply point.

Also Very Very important. Make sure you take a screenshot when you die and post it in the #survival-night-results channel. Failure to do this will result in you getting ZERO points in the league.

Discord Server - https://discord.gg/pUXV9pp

Edited by M700N