Game won't launch

Moorudel

Question

3 answers to this question

Are you certain this is from Steam? The version number doesn't match any currently available build.

I'd make sure you're on the None branch and verify the game. You can do the latter in the Betas tab of Properties and the former in the Local  Files tab. Just right click PZ to get there.

1 hour ago, EnigmaGrey said:

Are you certain this is from Steam? The version number doesn't match any currently available build.

I'd make sure you're on the None branch and verify the game. You can do the latter in the Betas tab of Properties and the former in the Local  Files tab. Just right click PZ to get there.

Looks like he's on the old Vehicles test branch, which (I think?) doesn't appear in steam anymore. (Line 63).

@Moorudel you should change your branch as Enigma suggested. Failing that try verifying the game files in steam. Failing that, delete PZ local content in steam, and re-download.

On 7/31/2018 at 7:47 PM, Bejasc said:

Looks like he's on the old Vehicles test branch, which (I think?) doesn't appear in steam anymore. (Line 63).

@Moorudel you should change your branch as Enigma suggested. Failing that try verifying the game files in steam. Failing that, delete PZ local content in steam, and re-download.

Yeah I had to both re-install and change the betas for it to work properly xD thanks for the help

Archived