Removing item from freezer thaws entire stack

eruama1

Not every time, but sometimes when I remove one or a few items from a stack in the freezer, all items in that stack thaw instantly and don't begin to refreeze until I leave the cell and return. With a broken leg and a perimeter surrounded by zombies, I was not able to safely venture far enough away to reset the freeze count down, this cost me roughly half of my food, which rotted inside the fully functional freezers.  It no longer seems to count as even refrigerated once this happens, as unfrozen things rotted completely within a few days. This appears to happen in all freezers, including the one that spawned with the house. Power is still on and the freezers are working otherwise. Below is a picture of what happened after I ate a bunch of berries. They'd been in there for a few weeks, frozen. I never removed the stack from the freezer

20180723071218_1.thumb.jpg.14d984f5a6c8f3ab56a4b89c5121f27e.jpg

I think there's something more to look at the freezing mechanic – the items don't change to (frozen) for me even if the bar is there while watching, I instead have to relog and even then some items are not stacked until I click so, so I think the game have some trouble properly updating status on them.