World Furniture!!!

IanSchot

I and i'm sure the other countless masses have noticed how restaurants in project zomboid are missing important facilities...

like DEEP FRIERS.

Item_HCDeepfryerempty.png.c537442ffe36e6fd65e1c6f541a2baff.pngItem_HCDeepfryer.png.2c7f3106969c687fa661d06302624574.png

and DISH WASHERS... But i didn't draw any art for that yet...

And garages and stuff would be better if there was a larger variance of containers that arent wooden crates, card board boxes, shelves, cabients.

Item_HCIcechest.png.11ee6c2688613133ac80cf9ed91593df.pngItem_HCPlasticbin.png.a54011fad646e42e0a6ebf782b6f2f26.png

...I don't know some stuff like that.

just sayin'.

17 minutes ago, Tails said:

- Tool boxes a containers contains some tools like screw drivers, wrenches, hammers and some nails.

-Washing machines  and dryers should be containers as well as function to clean clothes.

-Safes in some houes may contains something like a firearms or jewelry

Also the buffets have the counters with food that doesn't serve as containers white at it.

11 hours ago, IanSchot said:

And garages and stuff would be better if there was a larger variance of containers that arent wooden crates, card board boxes, shelves, cabients.

Item_HCIcechest.png.11ee6c2688613133ac80cf9ed91593df.pngItem_HCPlasticbin.png.a54011fad646e42e0a6ebf782b6f2f26.png

...I don't know some stuff like that.

just sayin'.

Speaking of which, I just hope we finally get openable garage doors, especially now that we have craftable double doors so I won't have to sledgehammer a wall to get inside!

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/23/2018 at 3:07 PM, Faalagorn said:

Speaking of which, I just hope we finally get openable garage doors, especially now that we have craftable double doors so I won't have to sledgehammer a wall to get inside!

Maybe certain garage doors on homes and businesses could be motorized. If you wanted to open the door without hammering it down - you'd need to find the corresponding garage door remote (or at least one that operated on the same frequency). The remotes would be found in homes, on zombies, or inside vehicles.

Of course, someone with sufficient electrical skill would simply be able to cobble together their own garage door remote.

And it goes without saying that motorized garage doors would be noisy as hell - so you'd have to consider whether whatever's in the garage is worth opening the door and attracting every zombie within earshot.