List of items that should be picked as whole, not tile-by-tile

Faalagorn

I think those are remnants of the old system when you could only pick one tile objects and those items could be picked one tile at a time. However, across the updates you can now pick multi-tile signs and things such as Map of USA as whole, so I think this mechanic should apply to the following items as well:

• Fancy Brown Rug (6 tiles)
  • Dark Purple Rug (6 tiles)
  • Child's Drawing in Muldraugh Elementary School (5 tiles)
  • Children Drawing in Muldraugh Elementary School (3 tiles)
  • Door Mat Rug (2 tiles)

Here's the picture of all these tiles and a Map of USA for comparison put inside a container.

20180718195030_1.thumb.jpg.7065a9f965e86b2018351b65902736e7.jpg

There are probably more of these items, the first place to look for them would be the "_Rug" named tiles but I posted only the ones I personally experienced myself.

EDIT: Forgot to add that there was also some lightning errors with the children paintings, not sure if they are related to this issue:

20180714071558_1.thumb.jpg.ea8ec0985cd4903784615e9802af7b55.jpg

20180718161907_1.thumb.jpg.bca344f2882c61f39f23a16f3e5fafaa.jpg

Edited by Faalagorn
Verified it's still there in 40.3

5 hours ago, MrCouper said:

I do agree with you, the rugs issue is a tad annoying when also the tiles for rugs cannot be rotated which I find tedious. Still looking for that nice rug in the direction I'd like ;) hehe

I want to have an option to rotate (and build) everything 4-sides! I recently mentioned somewhere inability to choose a direction where double doors open too, which is troublesome when a tree decides to grow on you. 

I hope the bugs/inconsistencies will get nailed down first though, so at least we have a good starting to adding the missing sprites/mechanics to the remaining items that can't be rotated properly :).

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...