Teleporting Zombies
1 1

3 posts in this topic

I've set up a safe area where zombies are not able to break into, per the screen shot below. If I leave and stay a couple of days at another place (in my case, McCoy Logging Co. corporate office complex), upon return to this area there are a bunch of zombies inside the fenced compound. There are no other breaks in the fence surrounding the warehouse/construction/self storage area (co-ords in the upper left corner of the screenshot.)

This is single player, no mods, and the issue has been present since the early vehicle builds.

Reproduction Steps:

1. Use the sandbox options shown below (insane urban hordes, no respawns.)
  2. Block off warehouse at coordinates 10704 x 10148 using vehicles to prevent zombies from climbing over the low fence.
  3. Leave the area. I am unsure how far, but I go to the McCoy Logging offices.
  4. Return after several days have passed.
  5. 3. and 4. may be affected by a helicopter event that has triggered and drawn zombies through the general area at the POS in the screenshot.

Spoiler

5b4e854b09499_180717-PZ-BE.thumb.jpg.f9168f8303201050ba1c3e09609b5670.jpg

Zombie spawning is turned off, and it may or may not coincide with the helicopter events. I use sandbox games, and here's the settings for respawning.

Spoiler

5b4e869e2dfe4_180717-PZ-BE-02.thumb.jpg.3d74b50f6225bd5e490572f2f94c213a.jpg

PS - is there a way I can view a saved game's sand box settings?

Shin

Edited by Shinjitsu noDeshi