Single person graves

MrZombifiedGamer

2 hours ago, Bejasc said:

I think it would be a good addition though to need to 'dig' for every body you want to put in that grave - capping it at 5 (or maybe some larger limit)
Dig once -> can fit max 1 body in there
dig a second time -> can fit two bodies

That would actually be more realistic and practical at the same time.

9 hours ago, EnigmaGrey said:

I don't get the point of making it take 5 + steps instead of just 1. It's not like it's that slow to begin with?

I have to say I didn't try digging graves yet (last time I wanted, my old player body magically disappeared from the server after picking!), but it kinda seems more appropriate – why dig graves for 5 people when you only need one? Kinda like multi-step building implemented recently, though I imagine times and such can use some adjustments to not to be burdersome for mass grave digging…

It works fine as is.
Maybe if it was only dug once (for one body) then it would grow over and become 'normal' terrain again faster compared to deeper graves? also I'd imagine it shouldn't require as much effort.  but at the end of the day, it is fine as it is really. I guess to make it practical for change would bring extreme depth (excuse the pun) to digging graves that really isn't needed? lol

I'm ok with extending the time needed to dig and/or increasing fatigue taken from it but please don't make an action take 10 clicks for the same effect that it has now with two clicks. That's not better realism/gameplay, thats just more tedium without benefit.

Also, as a person who doesn't like to start corpse fires: Have you ever cleaned the surroundings of your safehouse of 50+ zeds without burning them? That's already "tedious enough".

3 hours ago, Leoquent said:

I'm ok with extending the time needed to dig and/or increasing fatigue taken from it but please don't make an action take 10 clicks for the same effect that it has now with two clicks. That's not better realism/gameplay, thats just more tedium without benefit.

Also, as a person who doesn't like to start corpse fires: Have you ever cleaned the surroundings of your safehouse of 50+ zeds without burning them? That's already "tedious enough".

Speaking of which, maybe an opposite would be true? Just one long tiring action to dig a mass grave for 50 bodies (or 20 to keep it more sane), but which wouldn't require much clicking? A semi-auto "put bodies from X meters" action that would just would be helpful too. I always take a quiet area for a safehouse and only do runs, so I didn't had problems with zombie piles, but especially now with the infection maluses that would certainly be handy. And this isn't something much unrealistic either, as the mass graves is something that unfortunately happened with the real world, ideally you could dig it with a machinery, but due to complexity of adding that in game, I'd just say it'd be fine with a one long action, heck, maybe even something that can be done in steps so it doesn't have to be done in one sitting or even can be done by multiple people to speed it up.