Plastic Table can be dismantled for wood, but it's made from plastic

Faalagorn

Kinda funny, as Plastic Table can be dismantled with carpentry, even if it's clearly made from plastic – it have a hole for the umbrella and is standing near the Plastic Chair that can not be dismantled, though it's hard to judge by names, as while the chairs are correctly named "Plastic Chair" the table is in fact called "Large White Table". Found it out by dismantling the table on the Muldraugh's upper north large warehouse roof (level 2): https://map.projectzomboid.com/#0.5589503695497342,0.2871340020416333,448.70903444119983

Edited by Faalagorn

Just checked in the latest 40.3 weather test build – I would be surprised if it'd be different, as it's not the scope of the build, but nevertheless it's the same. Here's how it looks properly dismantled in the most recent test build (loot as the regular wooden items, even if's plastic, the chairs around are not dismantable/scrappable) 

20180720012717_1.thumb.jpg.473d133016ffb92e318654e46bf7836a.jpg

Just realized that I forgot that we can dismantle clearly ceramic sinks, baths and toilets to metal too, so maybe it's a bit of oversimplification? Still, I'd love to see a realistic approach, where plastic (and ceramic) items can not be dismantled, at least until ceramic and plastic pieces will be useful (Hydrocraft or other mods?)

On 7/20/2018 at 12:54 PM, Faalagorn said:

Just realized that I forgot that we can dismantle clearly ceramic sinks, baths and toilets to metal too, so maybe it's a bit of oversimplification? Still, I'd love to see a realistic approach, where plastic (and ceramic) items can not be dismantled, at least until ceramic and plastic pieces will be useful (Hydrocraft or other mods?)

The metal from baths, sinks and toilets may just be for their plumbing and faucets.

Though I do agree there's a lack of consistency between the "plastic" chairs and tables.

• 2 years later...
  • Faalagorn changed the title to Plastic Table can be dismantled for wood, but it's made from plastic